2021 Offseason Roster Moves

Pastor Dillon

3 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Only difference I see with Kelemete was i think we could have traded him for another player or a late round pick

Really? I don't see anyone giving up anything of value for a marginal ST body. 

You and I don't see eye to eye on what Peter brings to the table (which is fine - you're still good in my book). I see him as Alfred Blue without the contribution on offense/defense. 

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Really? I don't see anyone giving up anything of value for a marginal ST body. 

You and I don't see eye to eye on what Peter brings to the table (which is fine - you're still good in my book). I see him as Alfred Blue without the contribution on offense/defense. 

No... I mean Kelemete could have netted a pick or another player (i did in TCMD)

I know nobody was giving up anything for Kalambayi, but I think his social media may have played a role in his no longer being with the team... once again, especially at this stage of the off-season

16 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

No... I mean Kelemete could have netted a pick or another player (i did in TCMD)

Ahhhhhhh... Misread that, my bad.

16 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I know nobody was giving up anything for Kalambayi, but I think his social media may have played a role in his no longer being with the team... once again, especially at this stage of the off-season

Ahhhhhhh... again. I'm intentionally social media-less, so I wouldn't know anything about this. What does he say that would lead to this decision?

I should get on social media, but I also think social media is the bane of society as we know it, so I'm probably not going to join...

56 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ahhhhhhh... Misread that, my bad.

Ahhhhhhh... again. I'm intentionally social media-less, so I wouldn't know anything about this. What does he say that would lead to this decision?

I should get on social media, but I also think social media is the bane of society as we know it, so I'm probably not going to join...

Kalamayi's social media one of TOP pinned tweet was re: DW4 (but about what he does in the community) and he made reference to the new Black Messiah film (about being a revolutionary). Also, took some shots at the former President.