2021 Offseason Roster Moves

Pastor Dillon

PFF doesn’t hate Mills too much. He’s just under a 60, which is not good but not as bad as I thought he’d be. 

I liked seeing Bevin Jordan and Nico Collins get some looks. Those 2 can be starters for us going forward. 

Greenard continues collecting sacks. He’s up to 7. Only 4 guys in Texans history have recorded double digit sacks in a season (Watt, Williams, Barwin, Mercilius). The non Watt record is 14. He’s a keeper. In fact I kinda like our D-Line. We could use a DE, which happens to be the position of the top player in the draft. 

We probably need to consider a running back at the top of the 2nd round. We are desperate there. 

QB is gonna be an issue but we will have to address it next year unless Cincinnati wins a national championship. That’s the only thing I can think of that will vault a QB into the top 3. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tab said:

Not a real surprise, tbh. Below average RB on a one year deal, currently rushing for 2.6 ypc - this is a classic example of how fantasy football ruined our perception of a player, Lindsay had one good year in Denver and suddenly it's a "surprise" he's cut from his 2nd team in four years.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to snag some players on other teams' practice squads for an end of the year evaluation.

S Tyler Coyle (DAL)

FB Ben Mason (CHI)

RB Josh Adams (NO)  could be a possible steal in right offense sssooooo.... not ours?1? :(

I would also like to see WR Jalen Camp get some shine... see if he could be a dynamic returner and big WR

Edited by jch1911