UPDATE: Arthur Smith Hired to be HC for Falcons

Titans fan 617

Alrighty so we lost another OC. FINE

Same thing happened last year. Idk Im not very upset right now. We pretty much added NOTHING. And lost Lewan. Sure Jrob has missed on some picks before but imma give him a pass and I think he has his best offseason yet!  Lets reload. Cut the fat and get ready for next year. Someone said our window is closed.. LOL come on boys

This was a fun year and the team fought for everything with what they had. Sucks Art and Mike had their worst games when it mattered most and Ryan choked missing AJ but we will be fine moving forward.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Alrighty so we lost another OC. FINE

Same thing happened last year. Idk Im not very upset right now. We pretty much added NOTHING. And lost Lewan. Sure Jrob has missed on some picks before but imma give him a pass and I think he has his best offseason yet!  Lets reload. Cut the fat and get ready for next year. Someone said our window is closed.. LOL come on boys

This was a fun year and the team fought for everything with what they had. Sucks Art and Mike had their worst games when it mattered most and Ryan choked missing AJ but we will be fine moving forward.

Who he sign with I don’t see he took another job? 

Unless he signed some where I’m not convinced he’s hired by a team yet

36 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

“The Guy” already about to have his first hit of the offseason 

Was just about to come post The Guy:
"Smith leaning heavily towards ATL, but NY Jets is enticing because of the strong belief in the GM."
"ATL isn't far away from getting back on top."

This is my personal thought. Matt Ryan wasn't the problem there. He hasn't thrown for less than 4,000 yards since 2010.  They have Julio, Ridley a TE in Hurst. 
Need a new RB. Strengthen the O-line and that offense can be right back in the top 10.

Defense needs a pass rusher like most, but they have a lot of great pieces in place and just need to be consistent and finish. If we know anything Smith can be hard head consistent..lol

3 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

I'm confused as to how they came to that conclusion using Mike Vrabel as the example for why it's important to hire an offensive head coach. 

Oops.

He is saying hire a good offensive coach then only have to worry about hiring a defensive coach, because a defensive coach is less likely to be stolen because league only cares about offense. 

You can hire a great DC and have a consistently good defense and nobody ever look at him. 

Opposed to having a defensive coach and an OC that turns in a great offense, he will get stolen a lot faster. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Oops.

He is saying hire a good offensive coach then only have to worry about hiring a defensive coach, because a defensive coach is less likely to be stolen because league only cares about offense. 

You can hire a great DC and have a consistently good defense and nobody ever look at him. 

Opposed to having a defensive coach and an OC that turns in a great offense, he will get stolen a lot faster. 

I guess that's what they are getting at but hire a OC that failed as a HC and they probably won't get another shot either unless you are Adam Gase.