1. 1. Which top ten player?

• Ja'Marr Chase, WR
    • DeVonta Smith, WR
    • Micah Parsons, LB
    • Jaycee Horn, CB
    • Penei Sewell, OT
    • Zach Wilson, QB
    • Gregory Rousseau, DE

With no Wentz (which is looking 95%), Hurts failing to inspire much confidence, and the current regime probably in desperation mode to preserve their job security, I am thinking we are getting a QB. Whether that's trading up for Fields or Wilson, or sitting at 6 and taking Lance.

I don't like it, this team has so many holes and a rookie QB will run into the same buzz-saw that is no help and bad coach that Carson and Hurts ran into, but what better way to buy time for a HC/GM than hitching yourself to a top 6 QB pick?

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

With no Wentz (which is looking 95%), Hurts failing to inspire much confidence, and the current regime probably in desperation mode to preserve their job security, I am thinking we are getting a QB. Whether that's trading up for Fields or Wilson, or sitting at 6 and taking Lance.

I don't like it, this team has so many holes and a rookie QB will run into the same buzz-saw that is no help and bad coach that Carson and Hurts ran into, but what better way to buy time for a HC/GM than hitching yourself to a top 6 QB pick?

We're not taking a quarterback.

I’m leaning Surtain rn. Position of value, position of need, great bloodlines, good competitive edge, experienced and has some position versatility for later in his career. I think you take him and he’s in your secondary for a decade and makes everyone better.

Slay and Surtain immediately become our best QB duo since Lito and Troy.....not a guarantee he’ll make it but I trust his drive and work ethic. Sometimes it can be this simple.

Parsons is very dependent on who the DC is, he has all-pro potential with the right DC. Would be dope to trade down to 8 and still get him.

They'll pick Chase or Smith, Wentz will be traded, and Hurts will start next year. The team isn't going to be good next year despite what they do in the off-season, so they might as well see what they have in Hurts. If Hurts stinks the new regime (I assume Doug and Howie will get fired after next year) can pick a QB in 2022.