Josh Jacobs arrested for DUI

BayRaider

4 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Doesn’t seem like that type of guy... need to see what the details are of this story 

I don’t want to downplay Jacobs character, as he seems like a good guy, but this was legit the only person defending AB any chance he could, and was constantly at AB’s house, if you follow these guys on social media. 

With that said, I think Jacobs is a solid guy. I just hope AB didn’t leave us with one parting gift like bad influence over Jacobs character. 

Edited by BayRaider

The Raiders really really should invest in counselors given the move to Vegas. They are in the business of giving 21-25 year olds millions of dollars and moving them to Vegas. Even if in this case JJ would have still driven under the influence, having people in house to talk about drugs, alcohol, gambling, girls whatever is important especially in Vegas.

Edited by Trojan

Even good people make mistakes.... I’ve made wayyyy more and wayyyy worse.  I’m actually more disgusted with the posters on this forum bashing him then Jacobs for the DUI.  Your a fan of him as a football player or as a person?  Do you even care about him as a person or he’s just your entertainment?   Maybe he’s going thru something in life and made a few wrong choices and ended up here.  He’s been a very good person up to this incident so I Hope he can rebound and get his life in order.  None of you are perfect.  Heck I’ve been around fairly wealthy people and murders doing life and most of the time the murders are actually better people.

dark comedy isn't for everybody.

but it is what it is. it appears that Jacobs made a very poor decision. while its been years since, i cant say with a straight face that i've never gotten behind the wheel when it was questionable if i should or should not have. it does seem particularly inexcusable in the day and age of uber/lyft, and for people making this kind of money.

on the other hand, no charges have been pressed yet, so it remains to be seen what disciplien he will actually face, legally or otherwise

Edited by Turnobili
  • Like 1