Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

17 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think someone used a silence on mookie, then a civ tried to hit bucs, and mafia tried to hit untouch.

Mookie was very low activity mafia in the overwatch game (came in a few times giving excuses for not being active).

Mookie had to have been a silence, and I wouldn't put it past the mafia to silence one of their own.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I say we go for mookie today. I think him being vote-blocked/silenced doesn't really make sense, that's where my mafia silencing mafia idea came from (that and him being really low activity as mafia in the OW mafia game). Worst case we get rid of an inactive. Best case we've found a bad (good?) guy.

I was going to say vote for Danger, specifically because he came in and posted and still didn't vote to save Untouchable....but I think he did in the last minute, IIRC.

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I was going to say vote for Danger, specifically because he came in and posted and still didn't vote to save Untouchable....but I think he did in the last minute, IIRC.

I think his vote at the end was just to people would stop tagging/quoting him.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think his vote at the end was just to people would stop tagging/quoting him.

Yea true....I'm trying to read up on roles and night powers and stuff to better understand your thoughts on Mookie.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

On the silence part of it, why would someone silence someone who didn't post day one?

Maybe so he would inactive die?

And if we go with that line of thinking, is mafia trying to inactive kill him?

Hockey for now to get my vote off Mookie. He's been awfully quiet.

Also, sorry for calling it a silence. Silence usually means you can only vote, can't post anything but a person's bolded name. This takes away his vote, so pretty much the opposite.

With that in mind, maybe someone took his vote away thinking that, since he didn't vote day 1, taking away his day 2 vote would make him automatically inactive die. But usually not voting due to a game move wouldn't count towards that. So maybe an inexperienced mafia used it on a civ mookie to try to turn a vote-block into a makeshift hit?

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

As his assailant heads towards Mookie, suddenly a group appears at Mookie's door.  They are ready to go out for the night, and exit through the front door.  Dejected, the murderer returned back to the woods

So I take this as Mookie either has a night power that allows him to block an attempted kill, or if he is mafia and his other mafia members saw the kill coming (not sure if that possible in this game), one of them used their night power to block the kill.

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Bucsfan333 was on his way home from his night out when he sees a smoking hot chick at his door.  Never one to be impressed easily, Bucsfan approaches the woman slowly.  With the speed resemblance of a video game character, the woman pulls a sword from behind her and stabs BucsFan in the belly.  Afraid of being caught, she runs off down the street

Bucsfan is in shock, he is lying on his doorstep, trying to solve the puzzle of what has happened to him.  He was targeted, he knows it now.  It is only a matter of tim.....

Suddenly a man comes hobbling down the street towards BucsFan.  Don't worry, I will fix this.  After taking him into the house, the man has managed to save BucsFan from certain death

BUCSFAN IS STILL ALIVE

With this I'm guessing it shows that Bucs is evil/town aligned. I say this because I'm not sure why a town aligned person would be carrying around a sword and then stab someone with it for no apparent reason.

The other thing that makes me believe he's evil/town aligned is because someone saved him, and if I'm going off my first point that him being attacked shows he is evil/town, then there's no reason for a mafia member to save him.

No idea if I'm analyzing these write up correctly...but hey, ya never know.

Archived