Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also....I think our vote tonight HAS to be one of the 8 listed above. It would be dumb to not use free info given by the host.

I agree with this post. I still like a CWood lynch. Anyone care to talk me off of this?

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Tk3's actions by far are the most mafia

Would you like to explain this a little more?

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Meh, at this stage in the game it's more beneficial to appear civ then to get rid of one life. I think mafia would absolutely jump on that oppurtunity. Especially if they didn't make the move.

Doesn't mean I can't give them a + dammit.

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I agree with this post. I still like a CWood lynch. Anyone care to talk me off of this?

Would you like to explain this a little more?

7 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

So is the tk3 vibe completely about him being confused About evil aligned and town aligned?

His post about not understanding that the town was mafia + his choice to not vote for Untouch to be saved.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I could see ET as mafia and really trying to sell his being out of town as a free pass.

Likewise, I could see you just riding a bad read to fruition. It's your tell as scum.

Rekt.

Let's look at the actual night moves.

So last night we had:

3 attempted hits
2 revives/protects
1 vote block

From this I would assume 1 civ role hit, 1 mafia [spam] hit, 1 mafia role hit, 1 civ protections, 1 mafia protection, right?

From this logic, I would assume that one of the people who were "saved" in the night, was likely saved by a mafia move, because I doubt the civs would have had 2. Civ hit mafia, mafia saved themselves.

Because of that, I would assume untouchable is civ, and between bucs and mookie one was hit by mafia and saved by civ, the other was hit by civ and saved by mafia.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Let's look at the actual night moves.

So last night we had:

3 attempted hits
2 revives/protects
1 vote block

From this I would assume 1 civ role hit, 1 mafia [spam] hit, 1 mafia role hit, 1 civ protections, 1 mafia protection, right?

From this logic, I would assume that one of the people who were "saved" in the night, was likely saved by a mafia move, because I doubt the civs would have had 2. Civ hit mafia, mafia saved themselves.

Because of that, I would assume untouchable is civ, and between bucs and mookie one was hit by mafia and saved by civ, the other was hit by civ and saved by mafia.

so the boards blocked the word "cha..tzy"

I'm going to have to find a replacement word for that term.

Archived