Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Wait wait wait wait...

@EliteTexan80

You used your protection on yourself... . the same day you said someone should protect me if they could? I'll have to find those posts. 

And call that a soft claim? 

I'm glad you protected yourself, but how did you know I wasn't going to get hit?

On 10/17/2017 at 9:25 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

I don't disagree with this, but first rule is you can't attack a claim without a counter claim in play. Bucs was sketch from the start, and dome only confirmed the sketch.

Our only hope is that dome gets protection tonight in some capacity.

On 10/17/2017 at 11:15 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Would be nice 

23 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Night two

Elite Texan is out for a stroll when he is encountered by a masked individual.  ET knows all about monsters and he knows this will not end well for him.

He takes off in the distance but this damn assailant keeps after him, its like the assailant never gets tired.  Up the stairs they go and they finally end up in ET’s place of business.  It is here that ET finally can run no more.  The masked assailant lifts up his weapon and strikes ET in the head knocking him to the ground.  Satisfied with his work the assilant wanders away

But wait!  ET is still stirring.  He calls for his assistant who comes running towards him.  ET exchanges words with his assistant and he runs off.  Suddenly a bolt of lightning hits outside and ET begins to stir even more.  He stands back up!

ET IS STILL ALIVE!!!

14 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm Frankenstein's monster. I can protect on a nightly basis, and soft claimed the role in dialogue between dome and myself.

I protected myself yesterday, thinking I'd be targeted by someone - and looks as if I was right.

Just a lucky guess that I wasn't going to be hit? Or did you just think I'd make it another night?

Night Three

Untouchable is hanging out when suddenly a woman sneaks up on him.  The woman hits Untouchable from behind and knocks him to the floor.  She sees the fireplace and goes to open it.  Untouchable, realizing his time is likely short, goes to attack her.  The woman screams and moves out of the way as Untouchable lands in the fire.  He starts to yell himself, cursing profanities left and right.  Suddenly, the woman hears someone from outside the room and exits via the window.  The door flies open and the man gimps his way over to Untouchable.  He puts out the fire and then places Untouchable in the freezer so that he can recover quickly from the burns  After a few minutes sitting next to the ground chuck, Untouchable is almost as good as new, minus the burn marks all over his body

Untouchable is Alive!

Hockey is a risk taker who certainly isn't clowning around.  He decides that he wants to go check out a story for himself.  He reaches his destination and finds the forementioned box.  He easily solves the puzzle and floats on down to a different dimension.  There he meets a demon, well multiple demons.  And this time, they don't feel like playing too nice.  They hate clowns.  They beat Hockey over and over again.  Finally Hockey can take no more and succumbs

Hockey has been killed.  He was Pennywise the Clown--IT--Evil Aligned

It is now day 4

WITH 10 ALIVE AND VOTING....IT IS 6 TO LYNCH!  This phase is schedueled for 36 hours

Archived