Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Well Touch has been very clear that he has the ability to follow people haha

I must have missed that.  But unless the role has changed, the only thing that watching people does is tell you who visited.  Not who they are or what faction they are.

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So whicker is on this lynch VC but is in the middle. 

@domepatrol91 the hammer role you mentioned earlier? Did it matter when that person placed their vote? Like if they're in the middle it either doesn't work or they have the option to use it but if they're the final vote it counts as two?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hammerer

According to the wiki the hammerer role is usually passive and has no indication of what happened other than a person was lynched at L-1. I highly doubt we have a hammerer in this game.

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I wanna talk more about mookie too. N1 we know that tk3 either visited or attempted to hit him but he was saved by "a group of people". Then he was silenced and still has been. Now silence is usually a mafia move but what if it was a civ move? 

Every other protection/revival has had that person get hurt and survive yet the attempt on mookie never harmed him. He was saved by a group before anything could happen.

He was blocked from voting but his vote still counted. Is it possible someone used an ability to take control of his vote? If so I think Hockey might have been the one since the vote block was lifted and hockey died.

10 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

And ET don't tell anyone who you've protected.

I think he already said he protected Dome. What does this mean about untouchable? It looks like he was targeted by mafia and so he had to protected by someone or something else.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I must have missed that.  But unless the role has changed, the only thing that watching people does is tell you who visited.  Not who they are or what faction they are.

How can you have missed that? The entire day 3 was untouchable arguing for a ksj lynch because he visited Tk3.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It was the other way around and I think it's obvious hockey used a move on pats 

What do you mean other way around? The vote block going away and hockey dying happened at the same time?

And yeah you're right hockey used a move on Pats. It's possible the vote block could have been a one-shot and he had other one-shot moves or I could be completely wrong. I am just trying to speculate why mookie's would have counted yesterday when bcb said he couldn't vote and now it seems like his restrictions has been lifted.

19 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

We later talked about how it makes sense that if a civ tried something with me they would simply get their powers taken away as punishment, but if a Mafia did the same they'd die. 

17 hours ago, Pats#1 said:
18 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

No worries. Its tough to navigate as people are demanding you explain but stuff like that is vital to keep to yourself. Tough situation.

Yea I know it's really valuable to be able kill Mafia if they try to kill you, I really did want to keep it hidden, but didn't want to seem so sketchy that a civ would investigate me and i would in turn take away their powers and hurt our long term goal.

Mafia can still kill me, but it's hard/tricky to, so I figured it was worth the risk 

Archived