2021 Free Agent Thread

MikeT14

23 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:
33 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Will Fuller is the WR I'm hoping we land.

He'd be perfect!

That guy is constantly hurt. 

For what WFT has signed of WRs in free agency, that's exactly what ace said: he'd be their perfect prospect!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Don’t do this to yourself lol. None of those guys are cheap or played for Carolina. 

I think there’s a possibility that Malik will be affordable — or, in Turtle terms, that he’ll be a “cheap Hooker.”

Just now, e16bball said:

I think there’s a possibility that Malik will be affordable — or, in Turtle terms, that he’ll be a “cheap Hooker.”

He is a reclamation project, which Rivera isn't afraid of.  We will get good play from him, and then lose him for a reasonable contract next off-season.  

• Like 1

So let’s be realistic here, what happens if this season goes bad? I know there’s still time to make improvements to the roster but players are quickly being snatched up and we’ve decided to sit things out so far. If Snyder is still around does he stay out of things? If a new owner comes in and we have a bad season are we to realistically expect him to keep Rivera and the Carolina crew around? I just don’t understand what they’re doing?