Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

Just now, candyman93 said:

I’d do it.

You have no idea how done I am with Baker lol

As strange as it sounds - I’m done with Watson too. This past year has been a headache, pray that he doesn’t stir up more trouble with any more Massage Therapists anytime soon…

I heard the Saints are more confident than the Panthers are in landing DW4. If I'm Deshaun, that'd be my choice. They always flirt the line of "win now" and "future" pretty well and feel much closer to the playoffs than the Panthers. They went 9-8 with Siemian, Winston, and Hill at QB and no Michael Thomas at WR. Who knows, Panthers could get desperate and increase the trade package. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

I heard the Saints are more confident than the Panthers are in landing DW4. If I'm Deshaun, that'd be my choice. They always flirt the line of "win now" and "future" pretty well and feel much closer to the playoffs than the Panthers. They went 9-8 with Siemian, Winston, and Hill at QB and no Michael Thomas at WR. Who knows, Panthers could get desperate and increase the trade package. 

I think the only thing holding the Panthers back is a QB. They have plenty of talent. Darnold and Newton were so so bad last year.

28 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

I think the only thing holding the Panthers back is a QB. They have plenty of talent. Darnold and Newton were so so bad last year.

Have you seen their o line? It’s at least bottom 5 in the league. Maybe the the worst. They won’t have any high assets to rebuild it either if the trade goes through. 

9 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

Could be a ploy to drive up the price for your division rivals, but I always thought they could be in the mix. Matt Ryan is about to turn 37…

I don’t know if Atlanta has any players I’d want on their roster. It would have to be for picks only.

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don’t know if Atlanta has any players I’d want on their roster. It would have to be for picks only.

Kyle Pitts and AJ Terrell, that's pretty much it. This has to be a ploy by Atlanta to drive up the price on their division rivals and I'm all for it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

Kyle Pitts and AJ Terrell, that's pretty much it. This has to be a ploy by Atlanta to drive up the price on their division rivals and I'm all for it. 

If they’re flying into town to meet with them, I don’t think it’s a ploy. 

Would you rather sit back and let your division rival trade for him and play against him for the next decade, or make a move on from Ryan and let him retire probably and get Watson for your own?