Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

The thought of Touch being the one to kill SwAg is nothing short of meme-worthy based upon being scum with him in prior games and his pure outrage at the thought of leaving him alive. He'd rather go toe to toe with SwAg and prove/try to prove that he's better than to just get rid of him.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. You basically just claimed light (scum).  

2. Blue wasn't light and his character never had a deathnote in the show so why would he have lights deathnote here?

3. Swag's deathnote was listed as missing but no mention of blue's (seems like you killed swag and took his and in a separate action whoever light is gave his up). 

4. Explain the discrepancies and I can trust you.  

1. Except I didn’t at all claim light. 

2. ask the host. I killed blue and got a death note from it. 

3. so I killed Swag and blue? 

4. I already have. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

P.s. I think Daniel is just mad I killed his scum partner in blue. 

I'm disappointed that no one followed me yesterday on the Daniel front. The feigned "Catch 22" with Malfatron and Matts and the inner conflict was just too much for me.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

In case it was missed

5 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

But can confirm the touch to blue part 

Pretty hilarious the people that wanted to gloss over this.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Though that does give me a question on Gopher...because i know he interacted with someone else last night 

Ooooooh!!!!

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Ooooooh!!!!

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Now that is juicy.   

Not really, tbh. I don't have enough true info to really push anything. I have a theory in my head that makes sense as to what happened, but I don't want to publish it and give him an out if it's a thing. 

VC

theuntouchable - 5 - Pickle Rick, Malfatron, MD4L, Daniel, Lind L. Tailor

Counselor - 3 - MWil23, Forge, Shinigami D

Malfatron - 2 - Shinigami A, squire12

Forge - 1 - gopherwrestler

Tk3 - 1 - Whicker

Yet to vote: Nazgul, theuntouchable, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, swoosh, bcb1213, Tk3, SirA1, Counselor, Shinigami C

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The thought of Touch being the one to kill SwAg is nothing short of meme-worthy based upon being scum with him in prior games and his pure outrage at the thought of leaving him alive. He'd rather go toe to toe with SwAg and prove/try to prove that he's better than to just get rid of him.

I thought he said he killed blue? 

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Daniel seems "fake torn" on the two, as though he doesn't have any other option to vote for (He should win an Oscar tbh).

Let's go back and check some of these interactions:

23 hours ago, Blue said:
23 hours ago, Daniel said:

I'm torn on matts/Malf.  I'm actually leaning matts, because Malf was part of the glen push, and because matts seems to be claiming a night result, which is a pretty hard flex if he's lying.

On the other hand, the whole L thing is super suspicious, and really looks like fishing.

Yeah, this is about where I am too. I guess I could write off the L thing as Matts being, well, Matts, but still.

Blue gets "best supporting actor" here.

Honestly, the biggest thing giving me pause on siding with Malf (other than the night result) is that one of the shinigamis is on board for a matts lynch.  And I don't trust them at all. 

This logic seemed weird to me at the time.

23 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Could easily be WIFOM and easily moved

...and let's bring it home everyone:

Alright.  Matts.

I can't make much sense of this L business either way, I mean, it seems like an awful move if you're either town or scum, but I guess I can see a scenario where it makes sense if he's scum and has x-shot abilities or something like that.

I just can't make it make sense as a town move.

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

You, in my opinion, seem to be "fake torn" about voting for Matts, and the Shinigami vote as the reason to give you pause comes across as manufactured.

I was hoping someone else would jump on this, but I let it marinate a bit:

20 hours ago, Daniel said:

I voted for both Orca and Pickle before matts, and neither had much traction.  You even followed me on one of them.

So, a total dodge on the issue at hand while trying to justify the "fake war" between Malf and Matts, while subtly trying to shift the focus to me in order to justify himself as "scum hunting". The insinuating is meme-worthy.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm inclined to stick with Counselor at the current point in time based on the ability and the quick claim. The quick hard claim reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bothers me. Perhaps even more so than the ability. 

Yeah, same here. And I didn't push him, and based upon the reaction test, it came across as defensive/eager to prove himself as Town since he knows that I'm town.