Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Daniel why would you even float that idea when we can clearly see autopsy results and know that he didn't have an invest?

I don't remember anyone saying it was an invest result, and it looks to me like the item stealing could work as an invest in the right scenario anyway.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

The claim. it can give a false sense of bravado. 

Completely missed that. So that's either a cover role and he's scum or he just signed his own death certificate. 

I'd be more inclined to see if scum kills him and deal with it later if they don't, but at the same time it's a safe lynch if we do go that route.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I don't remember anyone saying it was an invest result, and it looks to me like the item stealing could work as an invest in the right scenario anyway.

You wonder why I'm suspicious of you...?

It's because there's no plausible explanation of you playing this poorly thus far this game as Town.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re talking to the guy who likes oatmeal raisin cookies and that he just lost a teammate last night in blue. 

Opportunity missed for you coming out of night with something like this:

@Daniel

giphy.gif

That's the Touch "rust factor". It's not that your Mafia skills have diminished as much as your usual snappy comebacks and wit/banter game is slightly off.

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Let's go to the replay and see:

26 minutes ago, Daniel said:

That actually does remind me though:

Did matts ever say what the night move he had that made him think Malf was scum was?  I missed it if he did.

"What the night move he had that made him think Malf was scum" (I'll omit the redundant and unnecessary 2nd was here).

So, you don't recall anyone saying it, and yet 26 minutes ago you said that there WAS a move that he had made.

P.S.

Have Blue proofread your posts in Discord.

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Completely missed that. So that's either a cover role and he's scum or he just signed his own death certificate. 

I'd be more inclined to see if scum kills him and deal with it later if they don't, but at the same time it's a safe lynch if we do go that route.

...Or, we go ahead and find out today because he's either a dead man tonight or a liar, and by us voting here, we get information going into night.

Shinigami C points towards theuntouchable.

VC

theuntouchable - 6 - Pickle Rick, Malfatron, MD4L, Daniel, Lind L. Tailor, Shinigami C

Counselor - 3 - MWil23, Forge, Shinigami D

Malfatron - 2 - Shinigami A, squire12

Forge - 1 - gopherwrestler

Tk3 - 1 - Whicker

bcb1213 - 1 - swoosh

Nazgul - 1 - bcb1213

Yet to vote: Nazgul, theuntouchable, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, Tk3, SirA1, Counselor

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...Or, we go ahead and find out today because he's either a dead man tonight or a liar, and by us voting here, we get information going into night.

I'm not opposed to that. Still plenty of time left though. What do you think of bcb?

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Opportunity missed for you coming out of night with something like this:

@Daniel

giphy.gif

That's the Touch "rust factor". It's not that your Mafia skills have diminished as much as your usual snappy comebacks and wit/banter game is slightly off.

Well, obviously my skills haven’t diminished. I nailed scum d1 off of two posts. As far as my witty banter, you don’t just hop right into bed with your ex. You gotta feel it our first. 

VC

theuntouchable - 6 - Pickle Rick, Malfatron, MD4L, Daniel, Lind L. Tailor, Shinigami C

Counselor - 3 - MWil23, Forge, Shinigami D

Malfatron - 2 - Shinigami A, squire12

Forge - 1 - gopherwrestler

Tk3 - 1 - Whicker

bcb1213 - 1 - swoosh

Nazgul - 1 - bcb1213

Daniel - 1 - theuntouchable

Yet to vote: Nazgul, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, Tk3, SirA1, Counselor