Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why do you want to consider yourself alone in the game then?

I’m not alone. I’m with Task Force and SPK. But I have no chatty and no indication that I have teammates. In fact, not being a faction makes me believe the opposite 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Haven’t lied about a single thing pickle. Yet, here you are thumping your chest over having done absolutely nothing. Again. 

Thumping my chest, wtf are you talking about? 

You said you provided a plausible answer for all of the holes in your story (lie).  You haven't provided 1.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Thumping my chest, wtf are you talking about? 

You said you provided a plausible answer for all of the holes in your story (lie).  You haven't provided 1.  

Except for the fact that I have given the plausible scenarios for what took place and fully explained what I know of the situation. 

When you’re continuously saying that you’re here to call out my lies when there has been 0, you’re thumping your chest. When you act like you’re right even though you’re 100% wrong, you’re thumping your chest. You’ve got a raging hard on for me to be scum just like you did when I was playing before. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except for the fact that I have given the plausible scenarios for what took place and fully explained what I know of the situation. 

When you’re continuously saying that you’re here to call out my lies when there has been 0, you’re thumping your chest. When you act like you’re right even though you’re 100% wrong, you’re thumping your chest. You’ve got a raging hard on for me to be scum just like you did when I was playing before. 

Except none of them are even remotely plausible.  So don't say you have given a plausible explanation.  

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The officers facing the Task Force were getting complacent after the quiet night prior. But despite being empty handed the first two nights, a lot of blood was spilled as most of the officers slept.

Firstly, there were two victims of inexplicable heart attacks last night. Alarmingly, both were prominent figures from Wammy's house. The first was Wammy, aka Watari hismelf, @JoshstraDaymus. He was Task Force aligned. The second was L's most likely successor @The Orca, aka Near, SPK aligned. An unpenetrated bullet-proof vest was found on his body.

But there were even more deaths to more conventional murder methods - specifically, a lethal gunshot. @kingseanjohn, aka a Civilian named Aiber, was the first of such victims. Thankfully, the night got a little brighter for the fate of the world as the second two victims were among the Task Force's and SPK's most wanted. Firstly, @Blue, aka Kiyomi Takada, Kira aligned, better known as the "Voice of Kira" on TV was ended with a gunshot to the temple. Secondly, @SwAg, Near's greatest rival and the SPK's nemesis, Mello who was, of course, Mello aligned was also killed via gunshot. Oddly, the Death Note that intelligence claimed was in his possession was not at the site of his corpse....

After a mixed and very bloody night, and both of L's successors now dead, how will the Task Force and SPK respond to handle any additional threats?

Sakura TV's headline this evening was:

"malf is not task force"

Kira/death note kills first with Josh and Orca via heart attack

Then KSJ with gun shot was the 1st

Then Blue with gun shot was the 2nd

Then Swag with gun shot was the 3rd.  

The only player that dies that mentions having death note was swag.   

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Kira/death note kills first with Josh and Orca via heart attack

Then KSJ with gun shot was the 1st

Then Blue with gun shot was the 2nd

Then Swag with gun shot was the 3rd.  

The only player that dies that mentions having death note was swag.   

If he didn’t get it by killing someone, then it was given to him.