Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

On 1/15/2021 at 12:35 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Kira's Influence: Once per game, at night, target another player. If that player is Sakura TV, Civilian, or Murderer aligned, they are converted to the Kira alignment and join your faction's chat. You do not get another attempt at this if you use it on an ineligible target.

@Whicker  I will give you the Sakura TV as an alignment.   The murderer aligned is likely an option that can become if someone were to acquire a killing option.  I am saying this based on the lack of distinct color associated with the text.  

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think it really means naught. I’m just answering your questions and addressing your observations 

OK.  lets move onto more important discussions.  

Lets talk scum.  Do you have any reads on players.    I posted a list a few pages back.  updated from last night.  page 128

48 minutes ago, squire12 said:

town/townie aligned:  Daboyle, Mwil, Daniel, whicker. counselor

neutral/town:  pickle, gopher, touch, malf

Neutral:   bcb, forge, MD4L

scum bucket:   SirA, Tk3, nazgul, swoosh, buff

I would like to get some discussion and movement on the group in the scum bucket 

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I would like to get some discussion and movement on the group in the scum bucket 

With the exception of Swoosh, how active has any of them been ? And Swoosh has spent more time in thread drunk than sober. I'm not sure what we can talk about. 

• Like 1

Lind L. Tailor says,  "it's time to Forge a new path."

VC

theuntouchable - 5 - Pickle Rick, Malfatron, MD4L, Daniel, Shinigami C

Daniel - 4 - theuntouchable, swoosh, Counselor, MWil23

Counselor - 3 - Forge, Shinigami D, Shinigami A

Tk3 - 2 - squire12, Whicker

Forge - 2 - gopherwrestler, Lind L. Tailor

Nazgul - 1 - bcb1213

bigbadbuff - 1 - Daboyle

Yet to vote: Nazgul, bigbadbuff, Tk3, SirA1

47 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23  

18 players left

7 task force remaining

2-3 civilians??

1 FBI (at least whicker feels that he is alone in that alignment..... I have my doubts on that)

3-4  ??? SPK 

3 players likely controlling Shinigami (mafia/scum of some sort) + 1 or 2 maybe??

Hard to be certain, but pure gut read says that Malf is definitely SPK.

There’s also a murder aligned player.

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OK.  lets move onto more important discussions.  

Lets talk scum.  Do you have any reads on players.    I posted a list a few pages back.  updated from last night.  page 128

I do not want to lynch Touch or Gopher. We’ve got a man who killed scum and a guy who confirmed his story. I’ve never seen this kind of interaction be scum vs scum. Touch could be a non-Kira scum faction but that’s not a today thing. 

Pickle seems town by meta. 

I haven’t seen anything strange from Forge or MWil or swoosh and I have 0% interest in lynching them. 

I don’t like the way Tk3 reacted to my claim, and Counselor’s claim doesn’t feel good. 

Bcb seems normal which means to say he’s scummy as all hell. But again that’s normal. 

Anyone else I haven’t really noticed 

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Whicker  I will give you the Sakura TV as an alignment.   The murderer aligned is likely an option that can become if someone were to acquire a killing option.  I am saying this based on the lack of distinct color associated with the text.  

Is it not dark red?