Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, squire12 said:

@Counselor don't answer him.   He has a list of names he can choose from supposedly

That’s fine he doesn’t have to. I can tell you all of them. They are all SPK members and it says not all of them are even in the game. 

all my radio is, is sending another spk member a message. That’s fine if you don’t say, maybe I’ll get lucky tonight if you actually are SPK. 

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What exactly is it you do again. I know you said it recently and have obviously said it but what’s your character name, I could just radio you tonight with my role and prove it.

Lol it’s funny you offer yourself up for investigation then say invest BBB, then you want me to let you radio me instead of me coming to expose you

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

That’s fine he doesn’t have to. I can tell you all of them. They are all SPK members and it says not all of them are even in the game. 

all my radio is, is sending another spk member a message. That’s fine if you don’t say, maybe I’ll get lucky tonight if you actually are SPK. 

Oh which ones does it say are not in the game?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Lol it’s funny you offer yourself up for investigation then say invest BBB, then you want me to let you radio me instead of me coming to expose you

Well you see with an invest going around, you don’t exactly want to say who to actually invest. 

that’s fine come do what you do, I have nothing else to expose