🏈 NFC Championship Game 🏈 Bucs (13-5) @ Packers (14-3)

bucsfan333

Just now, LieutenantGains said:

I'm confident that Wirfs is going to stonewall any pass rusher remaining at this point. Dude looks All-Pro level out there as a rookie. And Donavan Smith has went full playoff mode these last two games. Hope he can keep it up.

Also have to hope the interior of the Bucs o-line doesn't let the Packers DE/DT's get pressure up the middle b/c that's what Brady hates the most since he's not a mobile QB.

1 hour ago, NFL Network said:

The Bucs OT's must make Z/D Smith silent just like they did both Trey Hendrickson & Cam Jordan yesterday. The Packers do have a good secondary though so I would like some more running yards and also would love to see some up tempo offense where you keep the Packers same 11 on the field against the Bucs same 11. It worked for a few drives for the Rams. 

We know the Bucs will need to score a lot of points to win as we know Aaron Rodgers is not going to play the same way Drew Brees did.

This 100%. Jaire Alexander might be the best cover CB in the league right now, so you've got to expect whoever he lines up on is in for a tough game (probably Mike)...

With AB getting an MRI on his knee and being hurt, means Godwin is gonna have to rid himself of these drops and for guys like TJ and Miller to continue to step-up in big spots...

I think this is the game we're gonna see Gronk awaken in the pass game...

1 hour ago, NFL Network said:

Also have to hope the interior of the Bucs o-line doesn't let the Packers DE/DT's get pressure up the middle b/c that's what Brady hates the most since he's not a mobile QB.

Agreed. We know Marpet is a impenetrable and Jensen has been on a tear as well. It's gonna come down to Stinnie again... 

18 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Going to be a fun week.  If he can play even 15 snaps, this would be awesome.

If ur Vita, of course you want to play.  

Vea playing would be huge. You gotta imagine the guy will be on a pitch count. He barley played 60% of the snaps in a game this year. But hell, if he give us 15-20 snaps in crucial situations (third downs ill take it)

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

Vea playing would be huge. You gotta imagine the guy will be on a pitch count. He barley played 60% of the snaps in a game this year. But hell, if he give us 15-20 snaps in crucial situations (third downs ill take it)

If he can play, I would imagine more in obvious passing situations.  Just have him push back Lindsey straight back will make JPP n Shaq.

58 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

If he can play, I would imagine more in obvious passing situations.  Just have him push back Lindsey straight back will make JPP n Shaq.

Is Vita better against the pass than the run? I thought he was the Bucs best up the middle run stopper?

Also rushing Aaron Rodgers can be meaningless at times unless it's a complete bust by the Packers offensive line b/c a lot of times I see Rodgers just move away from the rush and either roll out to throw for a big gain or run for a big gain. I'd like the Bucs defensive line to worry more about setting the edge if they can't get near Rodgers.

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Is Vita better against the pass than the run? I thought he was the Bucs best up the middle run stopper?

Also rushing Aaron Rodgers can be meaningless at times unless it's a complete bust by the Packers offensive line b/c a lot of times I see Rodgers just move away from the rush and either roll out to throw for a big gain or run for a big gain. I'd like the Bucs defensive line to worry more about setting the edge if they can't get near Rodgers.

Vea is a dominant NT. He collapses the pocket and makes it hard for qbs to step up forcing them to slide to the left or right which is in favor for JPP and Shaq. He’s more than just a run plugger. All pro DT when healthy

• Like 1