Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Yall are right.  I should probably be the priority lynch tomorrow.

We can all hash that out tommorrow.

more info may come to light, and everyone can work together to figure out who it is.

i do appreciate the work you are putting into your posts, and im going back and forth on who could be the next scum

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

more info may come to light, and everyone can work together to figure out who it is.

i do appreciate the work you are putting into your posts, and im going back and forth on who could be the next scum

I have a good hunch on who else is scum and if I’m alive and not roleblocked I’ll know for sure tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It's Rags.

On 1/25/2021 at 4:07 PM, Counselor said:

I have some rules.

1. I will not vote for DaBoyle, Josh, Malf until end game.

2. I will kill Forge if I have a kill

3. I will never trust Swoosh again

4. If BBB goes inactive or posts less than 10 posts related to game play he will be my vote every phase that applies to the aforementioned. 

Let’s keep it rolling baby

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Was bbb's character one of these symibots?

nope. scum has at least one though

but there might be a mix

"After a long Day of back and forth bickering, the Thunderbolts finally gathered together. Figures were pointed back and forth, but finally they settled on a fitting target—Bigbadbuff. The group surrounded him and beat him down until finally, even the symbiote could protect him no more."