Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, Daniel said:

I'd like to explore this theory more.  Make it make sense.

Because I can't make it make any sense at all, and I'm wondering how such a nonsensical theory is something you would push.

Distancing isnt all too uncommon.

i have to reread through your posts to see if i can pick up on any ill itent, or whether it seems natural.

you put out a lot of content , so im hoping i can get a better sense of whether you are scum or town

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

roleblock is general verbiage for me that your move was a failure due to someone else's action.

and yes, scum usually know in my games if their kill is about to fail.

I said "tell them specifically who the protector was that saved someone"

So malf blocked your kill

Just now, Malfatron said:

Distancing isnt all too uncommon.

i have to reread through your posts to see if i can pick up on any ill itent, or whether it seems natural.

you put out a lot of content , so im hoping i can get a better sense of whether you are scum or town

I'm still struggling to see how you can call that a bus, when it was pretty much an all out attack.  Unless I had a kill lying around, there's not much else I could do to him.

Do you see every push as a bus?  Were you bussing bbb by pointing out his lie?

See, you were targeted for a kill, saved by the doctor, and in on the bbb push, but this is so out there, and so unlike you that it immediately makes me suspicious of you.

You have an extra WC don't you?