Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Thats my point is it not.  I believe that it is wrong to specify and tell someone info they should not have like, you were specifically roleblcoked or you were jailed.  Its my opinion.  Do it however you want.  But giving anyone extra game info imo is not the best way of doing it.  It does not reflect on you or your games.  I just feel it is wrong to do so.  

Time to move on.   

It's just the verbiage I use to inform them of move failure.

Just now, Malfatron said:

youre right @Daniel i read back and it was more of an assault between you and gopher.

i retract the soft attacking comment

So it was either a mutual hard scum bus early day 1, or likely town-town relationship there.

i would find it strange to go that route early day 1 if you both are scum to draw attention. on the other hand, it kinda feels unlike gopher.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What part of that post was a personal attack?

Well first thing. People like Counselor needs to be dealt with from the beginning of his attacks. But no one said a word but me 

Treating someone different who is reacting is the issue that Pickle (and I) revolt against