Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, Daniel said:

Dude, a dozen people are asking a dozen questions right now.  I can't answer 10 questions in two minutes.

I'd 100% buy this if you had answered that question before the one after it that I asked you. Those red number indicators increasing every time you hit submit when you're on the ropes make the anxiety REAL. I've been there.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@Blue => you should add me in as a counter to @SwAg. Some sort of unkillable other that trolls the troll. I can be Mary Jane Watson and be banging Spidey, Venom and Carnage for the hell of it. 

Sorry, Blue cannot comment on the Game because right now there is no proof that I am Carnage.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

His claim is so ridiculous I almost want to believe it...lol

hes probably purple aligned, redirecting miller. he might be considered scum(red) for any investigations

redirection makes complete sense for the Purple Man.

i will completely back down today from @Daniel if he is open with his wincon

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Daniel you willfully refused to answer this.

@Malfatron kudos to you for pulling this off in discord...without me helping you through it ala kidnapping yourself. The legend bussed a teammate on a single vowel D1 and then pulled off the greatest Houdini act of all time N1.

so are we to believe that Malfatron decidedly picked up the torch that I/You carried initially for Daboyle, then bussed him D1, and then scum used WIFOM N1 to kill him AND save him...or know that somehow the doctor was going to choose to protect him?

This is the question, right?

I don't know what you're talking about with Daboyle.  I assume you mean bbb.

I don't think Malf is aligned with Carnage.  They're not the only scum IMO, so no, I don't think that at all.

Just now, Malfatron said:

hes probably purple aligned, redirecting miller. he might be considered scum(red) for any investigations

redirection makes complete sense for the Purple Man.

i will completely back down today from @Daniel if he is open with his wincon

Lol, you know good and well you won't.

Eliminate Carnage is all I have to do to win.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

so are we to believe that Malfatron decidedly picked up the torch that I/You carried initially for Daboyle, then bussed him D1, and then scum used WIFOM N1 to kill him AND save him...or know that somehow the doctor was going to choose to protect him?

This is the question, right?

I don't know what you're talking about with Daboyle.  I assume you mean bbb.

I don't think Malf is aligned with Carnage.  They're not the only scum IMO, so no, I don't think that at all.

Yes, BBB.

So, why push Malfatron when our only win con is to defeat Carnage? That doesn't seem to make sense. When we defeat Carnage, we win. :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd 100% buy this if you had answered that question before the one after it that I asked you. Those red number indicators increasing every time you hit submit when you're on the ropes make the anxiety REAL. I've been there.

I have 19 notifications right now, and I'm at work.  Come on.

• Like 1