Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

On 1/27/2021 at 2:34 PM, gopherwrestler said:
On 1/27/2021 at 1:23 PM, squire12 said:

I see your opinion differs from mine.  

Most games, scum hit the active players and leave the inactives for late game when more are suspicious of those players and it clouds the process.  

Last game, D2 is Daboyle, Matts and Orca as the main 3 wagons late in the day.  matts was a driving force in the thread, Daboyle had hardly posted.  Orca claimed info and the result was a vote for the more active player in Matts.    fast forward 3 days and there is Daboyle continuing to be inactive and that slot still needs to be resolved.  

@gopherwrestleris it easier to get a read or information to connect players when they are active or are inactive?

Expand  

It’s absolutely easier to get a read on active players. But just saying “hey, come out and play” really doesn’t get inactives to come out and actually try. 

I guess I just see no point in just casting votes and calling and inactive scum. And they still don’t come in. It’s thread filler.

on the other side of the story, @Danielthinks he has a case for me drunk posting lyrics when nobody was even online yet and says I’m scummy for playing. At least he has a “case” to vote instead of just saying “hey maybe he will talk if we vote him”

pretty confident that squire/gopher arent knowingly aligned

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Touch reads Daniel as town, mwil reads touch as town... 

1 flipped purple, 1 claimed green

touch might be the last purple, but hes not a priority unless Ross dies.

hes not gonna be red, giving away a ninja skill.

kill the rest of the reds quickly and we definitely dont have to worry about purple

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

touch might be the last purple, but hes not a priority unless Ross dies.

hes not gonna be red, giving away a ninja skill.

kill the rest of the reds quickly and we definitely dont have to worry about purple

however, i really doubt touch makes it public like that if hes purple

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

I thought it was a scummy power too, but I also figured no way a scum group gives anyone outside their group that power, so I am more hoping they see when I flip and push you.

But anyway, my target Night 1 was Gopher, my target Night 2 was Swag.

Interesting selections

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@JoshstraDaymus id advise finding out how many Thunderbolts aligned players there are. that might help us gamesolve the best

thoughts @squire12 @theuntouchable anyone?

Certainly that or purple.

Makes sense in having red, orange, green, purple "groups" and a 3 shot.  Can't get full ratios.  Also with mwil changing, we know there is a mechanic that changes alignments.