Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, squire12 said:

I'm thunderbolt. Baron Zemo

Daniel being a Miller on being invest would equate to him being red, thus Daniel and I can't win together.

why did Daniel come back as being able to win with Gopher then? who was Thundercat and needed to eliminate carnage?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

At the very least, we can derive that gopher (pre red hulking) could not win with squire. 

I don't think that is 100% a sure thing, since it's possible that A could win with B, A could not win with C, but B could win with C in a situation where two friendly others, for example, might not be friendly to each other

OR it could mean that squire was green and needed that leader to die (per what mwil stated days ago) - however Squire is explicitly claiming Thundercat

But it DOES mean that Squire isn't Thundercat unless the aspects of miller effed this up beyond recognition

But unless there is other very strong information out there, I think squire is a very high likelihood choice. At the very least I do not think he is Thundercat

Just now, Tk3 said:

I don't think that is 100% a sure thing, since it's possible that A could win with B, A could not win with C, but B could win with C in a situation where two friendly others, for example, might not be friendly to each other

OR it could mean that squire was green and needed that leader to die (per what mwil stated days ago) - however Squire is explicitly claiming Thundercat

But it DOES mean that Squire isn't Thundercat unless the aspects of miller effed this up beyond recognition

But unless there is other very strong information out there, I think squire is a very high likelihood choice. At the very least I do not think he is Thundercat

The transitive property checks out here in light of the Thunderbolt claim.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

why did Daniel come back as being able to win with Gopher then? who was Thundercat and needed to eliminate carnage?

That would most likely depend on gopher original wincon.  Seeing as how there are green that needed him dead, he probably needed to eliminate racks, Ksj and other greens.  Daniel vs gopher is a separate condition with wincon related to each other

41 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So in review we have zero info on rags 

Just the way I like it.

36 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My move is a WINCON compare, not ALIGNMENT compare

Everything about that got a bit muddied when Daniel turned up as a miller, but I'll give my exact moves and then how I think it works

1. Daniel and Squire CANNOT win together
  2. Daniel and Gopher MAY win together
  3. Gopher and Pickle MAY win together (and then I died before I could share)

So, barring conversions, this is my takeaway

It's not 100%, but I don't think the transitive property works perfectly here with the lack of clarity around Daniel, but based on N2, it looks to me like Daniel's invest results come back as being able to win as a Thunderbolt (ie, winning by eliminating carnage / not having to kill Thunderbolts to win). The fact that Squire CANNOT win under those circumstances to me tells me he HAS to go

It also looks to have cleared Pickle - barring conversion... Not sure what the information is on him right now, but hopefully that is helpful

Ok good.

squire

14 hours ago, Blue said:

Day 4

There was a great deal of discussion as the Thunderbolts debated who was, and was not, a threat to their mission. A number of options are presented, discarded, and taken up again, but as time passes, the crowd turns to Orca.

“So you’re saying you were motivated?”

“Yes”

“But you weren’t recruited by cult?”

“No”

“must be scum, kill him”

A horde descends on Orca, whose powers can’t save him from death.

Orca is dead. He was Riot (Kraven), Motion Sensing Ability Cop, Maximum Carnage.

8030bbd29c51d3fb9b744563fb00b21d.jpg

Elsewhere, as night falls...

Gasping. Blood. A trail of it. A figure dragging themselves across the floor. Fear. Betrayal. Anger.

No. Not anger.

RAGE.

His body trembles, then shakes, then screams in agony as muscle grows exponentially. His shirt rips, no longer able to contain his mass, and only a powerful elastic band prevents his pants from doing the same. A low chuckle becomes peals of laughter as the figure pulls himself to his feet.

“You gonna betray me, punks? Don’t need me watching over you, making sure you’re not up to any funny business? Thought you could get rid of me? Tough beans. I'm not that easy to get rid of.”

The hulking figure stalks out of the building, out into the streets of New York City, the sun’s light fading in the distance.

I’m the strongest one there is.”

@gopherwrestler is alive.

It is now Night 4.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Is @gopherwrestler actually back in the game?

OP is extremely misleading.. someone catch me up

@Tk3