Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, squire12 said:

Racks said you couldn't be recruited

I already cleared this up. I don't actually find out if someone is recruited or not. Pickle would not outright say that he was recruited but did leave hints. It's absolutely very suspect and I'm not 100% that he was recruited but at this point I think Tk3's results on you are much more damning.

Just now, SwAg said:

yeah sure, I was kinda having a bad day and thought this might take my mind off of it, but I’ll just go be alone in the darkness instead.

If you think you can get to me like this you can’t. Stand in line behind the millions of tears I’ve caused. The darkness is more inviting than one might think. The ability to focus on all of the other senses is magnificent. If you are not talking about literal darkness you should go see a counselor. 

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If you think you can get to me like this you can’t. Stand in line behind the millions of tears I’ve caused. The darkness is more inviting than one might think. The ability to focus on all of the other senses is magnificent. If you are not talking about literal darkness you should go see a counselor. 

See a counselor? I think I know a guy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rackcs said:

Ok well since he's very explicitly said it was not him, I attempted to recruit Pickle last night. So he's not a Thunderbolt.

13 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Sadly I'm not.  Pat Green was a genius here. 

Mile upon mile got no direction
We're all playing the same game
We're all looking for redemption
Just afraid to say the name
So caught up now in pretending
That what we're seekin' is the truth
I'm just looking for a happy ending
All I'm looking for is you

We can win together if you're Thunderbolt so we're continuing to use our recruit as an invest.

Ok for now but I'm pretty sus that you'd only hint at being recruited instead of just saying it. Reads as though you wanted to play it both ways cause you weren't sure.

I get it but I think you can see why that could seem sus when it's make more sense game solving wise for you to come right out with it. And there shouldn't be any option. You should be motivated tomorrow night.

Ok seeing this 

27 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Counselors are like post offices.  They don’t work on Sundays.

• Like 1