Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

so 14 players left...

• 5-7 Yellow
  • 4 Green
  • 2 Red
  • 1 Blue
  • 1 Purple??
  • 1 Gopher??

So in the best case scenario, green is friendly-other/second-town. In that case, all is good, kill the red. If we don't win then kill the non yellow/green

But if that's the case, WHY does green exist in the first place? It was simply to add a wincon to kill Gopher 1.0 which makes you essentially also yellow? Or its whole purpose is as an additional investigative tool? Does that change the balance of the game too much? Maybe its just that we've voted red every single day, but that feels too easy/OP for town

I mean.. I was always going to end the night on squire because my wincon is to eliminate Carnage, not to defeat all threats to Thundercats

I don't know if somehow Carnage can "hire" the heroes for hire and therefore we need to stop that pipeline, but ultimately that is probably unbalanced in its own right

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@squire12should I keep my vote on you?

you should do what you feel is best.  

There is a conversion process happening in the game.  Josh role makes sense as a mechanism to detect conversions.   The fact that Mwil outed it (to get out in front of it) was nice.   But there are a few factors that pointed to there being a growing faction that after tonight will likely have 5 members and orange will be down 2 more.  

The idea that Mwil (Green) was reluctant to answer Counselors question and gave the "wash my hands of this" when based on what he is saying the town (green + orange) has a 10 player total.   So I am not sure what the risk is in voting rackcs to assess that situation.   

If you feel waiting until tomorrow to find out and I am voted out, there will be nothing that I can do for you.    

you might also want to assess how pickle was not so concerned with my double vote being potentially a scum vote until he became green aligned today.  My double vote is apparently a threat to green....and even if I were red aligned (still not red aligned) that would make 3 votes total for red when there are 14 players currently in play.  

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Gee, wonder why the red scum is trying to get rid of my recruit ability that can essentially function as an investigation of their faction. Especially when I've already caught one of them through that method.

Yeah, almost like town doesn't have other investigation options

Tk3

Counselor

Touch -- whatever he might be able to still gift out

Just now, squire12 said:

Yeah, almost like town doesn't have other investigation options

Tk3

Counselor

Touch -- whatever he might be able to still gift out

oh yeah, Mwil has a scanner, so if rackcs were gone, there would be a distinct lack of investigation options for the green/orange group to try and figure out the remaining players.

IF Squire is not the scum roleblocker, then that means they can continue to block and kill invest results without the Town Watcher (MD4L, who ironically was green), so narrowing that field is nothing short of antitown and shortsighted. 

If anything, kill BCB to admitting being Blue Indy.

29 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I mean.. I was always going to end the night on squire because my wincon is to eliminate Carnage, not to defeat all threats to Thundercats

I don't know if somehow Carnage can "hire" the heroes for hire and therefore we need to stop that pipeline, but ultimately that is probably unbalanced in its own right

Good idea.  I’mma try to hire rack tonight.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IF Squire is not the scum roleblocker, then that means they can continue to block and kill invest results without the Town Watcher (MD4L, who ironically was green), so narrowing that field is nothing short of antitown and shortsighted. 

@Counselor you should kill rack.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Gee, wonder why the red scum is trying to get rid of my recruit ability that can essentially function as an investigation of their faction. Especially when I've already caught one of them through that method.

Oh yeah.  Such an investigative tool, if you’re motivated, we say “yeah I’m Green”

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In your world, town (orange and green) have the following invest options
Counselor
Tk3
Rackcs
Mwil

I am sure that the red team has been holding the double or triple kill and roleblocks for this stage of the game.