Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You’re asking me a lot of questions about framework of what I think his alignment is on day one. My guess is talking about it will give greater context in the later stages of the game.

Would I vote for him right now? Yes.

Would I only consider his vote right now? No.

Do I think this the best long & short term decision? No. It’s day one and we still have more than a handful of people that have yet to show up. All we’re doing is gearing information that is mostly irrelevant beyond today.

So what did he say that makes you feel like he’s scummy exactly?

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I have zero intention actually seeing you get killed. I think you’re one of better players around here and someone town should want for the long haul. This says nothing about a night ability which could’ve made you an important player in this game if nothing else. I am fine questioning you early and getting assessment before moving onto other players that I would be comfortable voting on day one. I found it very odd that a slight accusation (with nothing near tangible evidence) brought forth enough of a case that we’re still discussing it currently.

as long as you are willing to talk, im willing to poke and ask questions.

its how i learn

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

So what did he say that makes you feel like he’s scummy exactly?

He’s got 2-3 posts? But he made one where he called me a good option (i.e a solid bandwagon vote if it gains steam) and talked about real life circumstances hinting inactivity or low interest. The latter part is real life and not nearly enough to seriously entertain. However, it’s a nice ploy to exploit if someone wants to remain quiet. 

Is that enough to be voted on in day one? Yes, especially when we’re about an hour or so in and almost half the players haven’t posted more than once. Is that enough to pursue and eventually vote + tell others to vote? Not even close.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

as long as you are willing to talk, im willing to poke and ask questions.

its how i learn

This is my most active day one in years.

We have discussed a lot of endgame strategies here and keys to pick up on as this game progresses. Town has a great chance here to do damage if the right players have impactful roles.

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What are you here, the riddler mr pickle?

My friends, I'll say it clear,
And I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full,
I traveled each and every highway.
And more, much more than this, I did it my, my way.