Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, Counselor said:

I’m not worried about your invests at all. Who cleared you?

you sound like you're preemptively trying to turn on me

I've handed over scum after scum this entire game, and I pushed the vote back where it belonged last night.. onto carnage

Just now, Tk3 said:

you sound like you're preemptively trying to turn on me

I've handed over scum after scum this entire game, and I pushed the vote back where it belonged last night.. onto carnage

Again if you ever thought I wasn’t voting Swag before night lol. I’m not turning on you. Please invest me compare me or do whatever. To yourself to. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Again if you ever thought I wasn’t voting Swag before night lol. I’m not turning on you. Please invest me compare me or do whatever. To yourself to. 

Well either him or racks will be the lynch tonight, you want him to invest you or for racks to die? I’ll let you choose

Just now, Counselor said:

You don’t think any mechanic could have changed his team?

I mean not really, Malf was thunderbolt, revived him..... unless he wasn’t actually thunderbolt. But according to josh he almost had to be.

I mean.. we do one more night of invests..

If green and yellow come back cool.. then we're cool and we eliminate the obvious non town

The only reason there's any animosity right now is because people stopped trying to hit the wincon of defeating carnage

this can all be fixed

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean.. we do one more night of invests..

If green and yellow come back cool.. then we're cool and we eliminate the obvious non town

The only reason there's any animosity right now is because people stopped trying to hit the wincon of defeating carnage

this can all be fixed

Gopher wants to kill you so you don’t invest him apparently 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You don’t think any mechanic could have changed his team?

It would be WILD for a flipped town to revive a flipped town and the person come back converted. No mechanic would do that. It would be the worst town role in the history of town roles