FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@ET80

I would implore everybody who has been promised a final 2 by Jason to come forward about it.

Hmm.

On 4/6/2021 at 8:47 PM, jasonwbantle said:

id like to make a final two deal with you right now. I have no official alliances or deals but that’s my requst 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@ET80, this is your slap on the wrist.  I’m nominating you as a replacement for Ted.  

Everyone knows I want Jason gone.  Not because I hate him, but because he’s my biggest threat left and I can’t be going after the least active players now when it’s crunch time.

I would implore everybody who has been promised a final 2 by Jason to come forward about it.

He has made a lot of promises to a lot of people, not all of which can possibly be kept.

Please do- anyone - have we made a final 2 deal? What promises have I made? I’d love to hear this Bc it’s bs. Bc I have brought it up and not once have we promised a final 2. Not once. My only promise was that I’m going after Dwight and outpost until they’re gone. Period.

I have positive interactions with anyone not named Dwight or outpost but nothing is guaranteed. Y’all know where I stand: I want those two out and I support anyone who votes for me.

@et80 I’m sorry that it has to be one of us as I like you. But folks he’s played this game and played it well for years. He’s a much higher threat than me who’s never even made jury before. I was first one out 2/3 seasons if I recall. I have no chance of winning in the final 2. @et80 is great. He deserves to be here and if he stays over me has a great chance of winning this thing and I’m pretty sure everyone likes him. I have two ppl who hate me. Dwight and outpost will keep putting me up so I’m a shield that will protect you! That and you know for a fact that I’m not putting any of you up as I’m going Dwight and outpost everytime until they’re gone.

if you have a single concern about my localities or anything please message me or say something Bc I have not a single thing to hide. Strategically, I’m the smarter player to keep. End of story. But if you have an emotional attachment from et Bc you’ve known him longer than by all means, there’s not much I can do about that.

No hard feelings either way but this is the most important vote by far thus far and will decide how the game turns tomorrow. If I stay I will remember everyone if you who voted in every game we play on this site from now on.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Hmm.

Oh we’re gonna Play dirty et? Yes I’ve asked about a ton of deals but nobody has every finalized one so I was a free agent as I said. You never said yes. I was trying to form alliances from the beginning but nothing official. So you got nothin watch what I got on you tho

5 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

So you got nothin watch what I got on you tho

Do what you feel is necessary, friend. Unlike others, I actually have a new appreciation for you. I do think you're harshly judged, which is why you're booted earlier in other games.

Going forward, you'll always have an ally in me with these games. No matter how this vote plays out, don't forget that - my PM box is open when the next few games start up.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2021 at 7:19 PM,  jasonwbantlesaid: 

Can u confirm they are all together? I’ll do outpost as 1 of my 2 for sure then 

Let's not overthink this - put the twins up to guarantee one of them leaving. Keep Daboye/Outpost as the backdoor option.

Last thing we need is a twin up on the block and getting away...

Id prefer you putting up the twins up outright but understand your dilemma