FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

16 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

You never would have gotten that far so there is nothing to imagine. I'd have rallied the entire house to evict you week 1. 

If you did that in the season 5, you wouldn't have had me to carry you to the final 4 and then won by evicting me

@Outpost31 it has nothing to do with deception and more to do with common goals. Did you not tell me both Jason and gopher were targets? You 100% did. Once I realized that, I knew it was in my best interest to keep you.

If I wasn’t feeling like complete **** today, I would respond further. You’re wrong in your accusation that I’m lying.

Now this is bugging me. I literally had your life in my hands in the Dwight vote. Why do you think I made that call? Was there no strategy behind it?

And once again I had your life in my hands with Jason, but I don’t even regret that. It was the morally correct thing to do. 

11 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@Outpost31 it has nothing to do with deception and more to do with common goals. Did you not tell me both Jason and gopher were targets? You 100% did. Once I realized that, I knew it was in my best interest to keep you.

If I wasn’t feeling like complete **** today, I would respond further. You’re wrong in your accusation that I’m lying.

Again, I never said you were lying.  I’m talking about agency here.  I never said it wasn’t your goal to get rid of Gopher, I’m saying you didn’t get me to do it.  The agency was mine.  It was my decision, my actions and my comp wins that got rid of Gopher.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Again, I never said you were lying.  I’m talking about agency here.  I never said it wasn’t your goal to get rid of Gopher, I’m saying you didn’t get me to do it.  The agency was mine.  It was my decision, my actions and my comp wins that got rid of Gopher.

I never claimed I got convinced you to do it. I said I used you (as in I kept you in the game) to get rid of support systems, being Gopher.

11 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I also like how Outpost claims to wanting to take Orca to the end, but then offered me a final 3 with Jason. So who were you lying to? Us or Orca?

It’s a numbers game.  I had every intention of taking either you or Orca to the final two.  I knew that Jason would leave before then, and that it likely wouldn’t be by my hand.  I knew Jason and I were kept around because we were after each other.  Even brought it up multiple times in my diary entries.  So what I did was I flipped it.  I turned Jason off of me and onto the rest of you.  The numbers simply don’t add up for me to have had to choose between the three of you more than once.

If I got the three of you to the final four with me, I would have had to betray one of you.  I counted on the way this game works to only have to do that once.

Truth be told, I was suspecting you for a very long time.  Too many times things came up where I felt I was being played, and you were at the center of it all.  If it was between you and Orca, I take Orca.

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Now this is bugging me. I literally had your life in my hands in the Dwight vote. Why do you think I made that call? Was there no strategy behind it?

And once again I had your life in my hands with Jason, but I don’t even regret that. It was the morally correct thing to do. 

I had your life in my hands multiple times by actually winning competitions.

This means nothing.

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I never claimed I got convinced you to do it. I said I used you (as in I kept you in the game) to get rid of support systems, being Gopher.

This is the issue though.  You’re saying you used me.  No you didn’t, you benefitted from me.

What you’re saying is you used a hammer to break a vase when you were holding a hammer and someone threw the vase onto the ground.

I guess I see where you’re coming from though.  Instead of me, you voted Dwight out counting on me getting rid of Gopher.  Yeah, that makes sense.

I’m looking at it in a vacuum of just the Gopher eviction cycle.

But you also said you tried getting rid of my support system in Dwight, but that one doesn’t add up at all because I was on the block with Dwight.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I had your life in my hands multiple times by actually winning competitions.

This means nothing.

How does it mean nothing? You wouldn’t be sitting here. It means everything.

Winning competitions does not mean you had my life in my hands. What a stretch. And your HoH win where ET went home and my HoH where Ted went home prove you don’t control what happens during your HoH just because you win.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

This is the issue though.  You’re saying you used me.  No you didn’t, you benefitted from me.

What you’re saying is you used a hammer to break a vase when you were holding a hammer and someone threw the vase onto the ground.

I guess I see where you’re coming from though.  Instead of me, you voted Dwight out counting on me getting rid of Gopher.  Yeah, that makes sense.

I’m looking at it in a vacuum of just the Gopher eviction cycle.

But you also said you tried getting rid of my support system in Dwight, but that one doesn’t add up at all because I was on the block with Dwight.

Yes, it was a double win in that case. You told me you were going after gopher and I liked that because he was a number for Shady. I also knew Dwight was a number for you and by keeping you, I could get close to you. And that was true too. Shady/Ted can tell you, I had your back when it was down to 10 or whatever it was.

Took out one support system with that vote and also sensed it would help take out another one down the line. 

My conversations with you sometime after the Pickle vote were genuine for the most part. I did want to keep you around.

10 minutes ago, swoosh said:

How does it mean nothing? You wouldn’t be sitting here. It means everything.

Winning competitions does not mean you had my life in my hands. What a stretch. And your HoH win where ET went home and my HoH where Ted went home prove you don’t control what happens during your HoH just because you win.

It means nothing because you chose me.  Based on how I interacted with you throughout the game.  I felt confident in you as a number for the majority of the game EXCEPT on the Pickle vote, and on the Pickle vote I did what was necessary to ensure my safety in spite of your vote against me.

And I called your vote correctly every time when I was on the block.  Before the nominations.

Against Pickle, against Dwight and against Jason.

Did you see anywhere in all of my argument where I used, “I won the final HoH, and if I didn’t pick Swoosh he wouldn’t be here?”

I didn’t because I find “life in my hands” essentially meaningless.  Even when you were discussing your potential case over Ted or Shady when we were both shooting **** about your chances if I left, you said you wanted Ted/Shady on the block during Jason’s immunity so you could say this and I was like ehhhh at the time.

I don’t find it very important in this game.  More often than not, people go with their heart and their relationship with someone over who is the bigger threat.  I proved that throughout the game I think, and I think that’s a credit to how I spoke with Shady, Ted, Jason and every one of my perceived or real enemies.

Show respect, get respect.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It means nothing because you chose me.  Based on how I interacted with you throughout the game.  I felt confident in you as a number for the majority of the game EXCEPT on the Pickle vote, and on the Pickle vote I did what was necessary to ensure my safety in spite of your vote against me.

And I called your vote correctly every time when I was on the block.  Before the nominations.

Against Pickle, against Dwight and against Jason.

Did you see anywhere in all of my argument where I used, “I won the final HoH, and if I didn’t pick Swoosh he wouldn’t be here?”

I didn’t because I find “life in my hands” essentially meaningless.  Even when you were discussing your potential case over Ted or Shady when we were both shooting **** about your chances if I left, you said you wanted Ted/Shady on the block during Jason’s immunity so you could say this and I was like ehhhh at the time.

I don’t find it very important in this game.  More often than not, people go with their heart and their relationship with someone over who is the bigger threat.  I proved that throughout the game I think, and I think that’s a credit to how I spoke with Shady, Ted, Jason and every one of my perceived or real enemies.

Show respect, get respect.

I could see where that is true with the Dwight vote. Obviously I had my reasons for that one. But I think it means a lot for the Jason vote. Because Shady and I did not chose you. Not in the slightest. We chose to vote Jason out because of moral reasons. You had no control there and it had nothing to do with how you interacted, and everything to do with how he acted. It was an extremely lucky break for you. You have to at least acknowledge that.