FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

first interview!

(webby needs to fix the quoting but thats an issue for a different day!)

On 5/5/2021 at 8:49 AM, ET80 said:

Ok. So, um... Going to abuse my Mod abilities here. Let me, um... Let me get my interview face on.

Hey, hey Big Brother fans! It's your favorite jury member (jury member every try except for that one time @Whicker ****ed me) THE ET80!

Today I have someone who needs no introduction...

- So, how you doing? Who are you wearing right now?

On 5/5/2021 at 10:20 AM, swoosh said:

I am doing well, thanks for asking ET. I just woke up so I'm in my Calvin Kleins. That's a nice visual for you, huh? 

On 5/5/2021 at 11:44 AM, ET80 said:

HOT LAVA... HOT LAVA. HOT LAVA!

My goodness, that's some HOT LAVA.

- So, is this the furthest you've made it in a forum game such as this, right? What do you attribute your survival to?

On 5/5/2021 at 11:58 AM, swoosh said:

Woah. Are you taking a shot at me? Let's get the facts out there. Survivor was the only other game I've played recently and I was bound to go far until I got beat by a computer in chess. I played a pretty good Robin to Outpost's Batman in that one and I was happy he won, even if he didn't end up needing the idol I tossed to him while going down in flames. 

I'd attribute my survival to my good looks and social skills (clearly I am not a comp beast). I'm loyal, almost to a fault, and try to be truthful wherever possible. Of course you have to lie every now and then to survive, but generally I'm a straight shooter who tries not to overcommit. A good example of this is Jason offered me a final 2 a few weeks ago before his HoH win and I had to tell him no. Who says no? That's a huge red flag. Also, alcohol. That helps me get far. 

On 5/5/2021 at 12:13 PM, ET80 said:

Every single time, all of the time. Act accordingly.

Gonna put a pin in this... 

I like to think I played a solid Alfred in that one... but it ain't about me... unless it IS about me.

But, enough about me.

Yeah we like to call that "the THE ET80". It's a great style of gameplay, doing absolutely nothing and making others think that you're doing something while doing nothing whatsoever.

You've got a future in Upper Management, my good friend. 

How huge? We talking Terrible Towel or that huge Mexican flag flying over Cancun? 

You ever been to Cancun?

Helps others get far with YOU, in those HOT LAVA CKs... You sexy ***, being sexy.

Last question before we let you get back to the party - what was your move of the game so far, in your own words?

On 5/5/2021 at 1:05 PM, swoosh said:

I've been to Cancun four or five times. My mom owned a timeshare there and I went every year for a decent run when I was just a little guy. I mean, I'm still a little guy, but I digress. I wasn't of age though, so I couldn't even drink alcohol. I did have virgin Chunky Monkeys which were delightful. And I remember the chicken tenders were out of this world. 

Biggest game move so far. Hmm. Let me think on that and get back to you. It's been two months in this damn house and I barely remember what happened yesterday. 

On 5/5/2021 at 1:23 PM, ET80 said:

Word up - Cancun is dope, I'm going again this summer for my 10th wedding anniversary. Been too many times to count, being so close in Texas.

Anywho, you're a case study in this interview process - I'll let @Malfatron be the judge, but I think we got something here, both for now and future BB games. You're a trailblazer, sir.

Thanks, boss!

On 5/5/2021 at 1:29 PM, swoosh said:

Congrats to you and yours on the 10 years. Love to see it. 

Agreed, I'm a fan. I like someone asking questions rather than just coming in here and talking to myself. I think I only did that once this game. Sorry Julie. 

On 5/5/2021 at 1:34 PM, ET80 said:

We're stoked - about the 10 years and the trip. 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ETs interviews coming up next!

but first, lets look at the various DR sessions that were sent by the players!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

But first, lets hear ET80s interviews!

The first interview is with one of our BB finalists... swoosh!

But first, back to the DR sessions. 

• Like 1

NEXT UP: ET80 scored an exclusive inteview with the Twins!

(no, not those twins...the other twins!)

On 5/5/2021 at 9:08 AM, ET80 said:

So, let's, um... Let's see how this works out. Gotta put my gameface on...

HELLO BIG BROTHER FANS! It's your favorite jury member, THE ET80! And I'm now here to give you a behind the scenes look on our 2nd favorite pair of twins in the BB house, @Pickle Rick and @The Orca!

- Boys! How are you doing? Have you been keeping tabs on the goings on in the house?

On 5/7/2021 at 11:47 AM, ET80 said:

...WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH! IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME I WILL KILL MYSELF!

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT!?!?

On 5/7/2021 at 4:21 PM, The Orca said:

Don't hate you, actually like you

Just don't care for the majority of Mods (Bucs specifically) for the crap they have done and how 1 continues to act 

On 5/7/2021 at 4:57 PM, ET80 said:

I'm flattered. Thanks!

Yeesh - can't speak for any individual, but I know there are Mods I like ...and Mods I don't care for.

This particular back and forth is specific to Big Brother - sort of looking to do interviews to help supplement some of the diary sessions. People tend to get a kick out of diary sessions, so anything to add to that always helps.

- So, are there bragging rights between you two on who did better in this game?

On 5/7/2021 at 5:23 PM, The Orca said:

We know we are never going to win, so its more of a bragging rights on who wins more comps or who does better overall in the comps 

On 5/8/2021 at 1:18 AM, Pickle Rick said:

It's definitely about winning comps bc we know we will never get the final few and certainly never together.  Which I do find extremely odd bc the arguments people make to try and justify voting us is actually backwards and more detrimental to themselves than anything else.  

On 5/8/2021 at 6:43 AM, ET80 said:

Interesting, interesting - I'll say as a player, I look at you two as two votes with a single purpose, no "agenda" against one another - the smaller the game gets, the more dangerous you two become. As a "known" player, I understand how pre-concieved notions can bury your game early - everyone has this idea that I'm actually good at these games...

I'm actually pretty bad at these games. 😅

- So, is it safe to say @The Orca won?

- Switching gears for a bit; What the heck happened to Mafia?

On 5/8/2021 at 7:03 PM, The Orca said:

Yeah I won id say pretty easily lol

Do you really want to hear my opinion on what happened to Mafia? 

On 5/8/2021 at 7:23 PM, ET80 said:

Speak your mind - it's going to be a diary entry, so it'll be read by all.

You good with that?

On 5/8/2021 at 7:34 PM, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13286888

Filter, censor, lie, and withhold your actual thoughts 🤣

On 5/8/2021 at 7:38 PM, ET80 said:

That's the best part of the interview - building your narrative.

On 5/8/2021 at 7:44 PM, Pickle Rick said:

What I can say about this is... 

From an outward apparence, everyone seems to be to busy to join.  It is something you could see coming for a while when there would only be a few people posting during the games.   That kind of kills things imo.   Now were there other reasons lurking behind the "too busy" sentiment, I'm not sure.  I aslo fell into this and was too busy for a while.  I'm getting more free time and want to start playing again but there needs to be more with that same mindset.  

I'm a fan of the 15-25 player games and there doesn't seem to be enough interest to get to that size.  I really hope we can get back to a game every other week again but who knows.  

On 5/8/2021 at 7:51 PM, The Orca said:

(Sure, my generalized non-mod reasons/thoughts are)

People need to actually post and find the fun in the game for themselves. Play it for the fun while trying to win just like any game. Agree to disagree when need be.

The entire lack of posting dried up the fun for many. Its a game, but like all games it needs participation. Life opening back up and people having less time has been a factor, but the issue of posting was there before. 

Hopefully we as a board can get back into it soon. Find the fun of the game and get rolling again.

On 5/8/2021 at 7:51 PM, Pickle Rick said:

From what I noticed, the style of games also didn't help there towards the end.   

Hosts that don't keep a vc, don't have deadlines, ignore their own deadlines, and try and use the hammer vote kill their own games I think. 

On 5/8/2021 at 7:54 PM, The Orca said:

Yep, if we can get a good theme/roles (a few vanilla not a lot) people would start playing again imo and definitely not extended hammers 

On 5/8/2021 at 8:05 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I even have offered to run a Rick and Morty game (depending on my availability) but for me to even take the time to our it together id like a good amount of people.   Was thinking either 

Look who's purging 

tenor.gif

Or 

Rickshank Rickdemption

On 5/8/2021 at 8:07 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Also thought about a South Park Black Friday Trilogy game

On 5/10/2021 at 11:35 AM, ET80 said:

Oh hells - Rickshank Redemption. I'll even read my PM in that one.

Trilogy games are tough to pull off - I once tried a Bond vs Bourne trilogy (yes, I hosted back in the day) and I ended on two.

Video of me after the 2nd game... and "announcing" the 3rd:

tumblr_nt8z0wB2yW1tsuuvno2_500.gifv

Appreciate your guys' feedback on Mafia - a lot of it makes a ton of sense. I know a lot of folks don't have the bandwidth to keep up with an entire game like that.

Switching gears here:

Here's the question we all want to know: Who would win in a fight between you two?

I'm not talking MMA or boxing or tickle fights (tickles friggin suck sometimes, punch me in the gut before you tickle me) but I'm talking a knock down, drag out, Cain v Abel warzone battle.

Think like this:

(GREAT movie, BTW - check it out, Tom Hardy is incredible as the Kray twins).

I, um... Had another question. But, I don't remember what it is.

On 5/10/2021 at 12:07 PM, The Orca said:

Punch.gif

Probably would look like this. Sneak attack one way or the other lol. If not its a draw and no one wins 

On 5/10/2021 at 12:14 PM, ET80 said:

@Pickle Rick, do you agree? Or do you kick him in the Bojangles?

On 5/10/2021 at 12:48 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I definitely go for sneak attacks like this 

tenor.gif?itemid=4989273

And this 

tenor.gif?itemid=10742328

On 5/10/2021 at 1:03 PM, ET80 said:

Best possible technique... go for the jewels.

It's been a pleasure, guys. I give you two grief, but I think you're cool cats in my book. One last movie clip - this is what plays in my head when I see you two playing in games like this, right down to the language:

Keep on keeping on, twins. Games like this are better with you two raising hell. 😆

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I never got an ET interview. Guess production gave me a bad edit this season!

You were scheduled for interview #6... But I got distracted by a piece of foil.

Also, I interviewed your brother. Seemed redundant to talk to you, given you two share thoughts...

• Like 1

NEXT UP: et interviews jason!

and he compares players to wrestlers.

its a must- see!

On 5/5/2021 at 9:11 AM, ET80 said:

Ok. Third Alpha underway in 3...2...

HELLO BIG BROTHER FANS! It's your most beloved and worshipped jury member, THE ET80! I'm coming to you via 5G to bring you the diary interview that's going to have more asterisks than Barry Bonds' career accomplishments - because I'm interviewing none other than the mad bomber himself, Bantle!

- Yeah, that was pretty ****ed up when you got booted. Whole bunch of ******* in the house. Walk me though what happened.

On 5/5/2021 at 5:00 PM, jasonwbantle said:

So, pretty much what I said in thread. We were down to the final 5. So at this point I felt it necessary to break up shady and Ted as they clearly are in a final 2. Everyone else was a mystery out for themselves to some extent so that had to be broken up. Orca and outpost agreed and swoosh claimed to agree actually suggesting the idea.

of course Ted wins the veto and comes down so I had to put someone up- I ****ed up. It should have been swoosh that went up and we’d be ok but I really believed that we had a final 3 swoosh outpost and myself with orca as our 4th wheel. So to their suggestion orca went up and swoosh ****ed us both 

I tried everything I could to salvage it but at this point it was outpost and myself vs the 3 of them and I couldn’t play hoh. So essentially couldn’t win.

On 5/5/2021 at 7:36 PM, ET80 said:

Damn bro, that's pretty ****ed up. I was pulling for you, you'll see in my individual diaries I wanted you to get far... 

Switching gears - I know you're a big wrestling fan. Do you watch Dark Side of the Ring?

On 5/5/2021 at 7:37 PM, jasonwbantle said:

Yes I’ve watched them all. Great stuff 

On 5/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, ET80 said:

Dude - that Montreal Screwjob was freaking phenomenal. The Owen Hart one was great too. Season 3 is coming soon!

I see you as the New Jack of the forum. Snorting cocaine and stabbing dudes, shocking dudes before throwing them off a scaffold... It was the craziest DSOTW to me, IMO. I never watched ECU, but I sort of wish I did now. I see that and I think of you, and I say that in the highest esteem. Dude was entertaining...

If you were a wrestler in the BB house, who would you be? No Bret Hart, that's too easy...

On 5/5/2021 at 8:15 PM, jasonwbantle said:

New Jack was a total piece of **** human being tho. I’m a good guy deep down.

mean ecw? Yeah it was good **** back in the day.

I can’t be Bret! Boo. Should always be Bret. A fellow Canadian like Jericho or Edge would suffice. And yes Owen was so Good. He just wasn’t Bret.

On 5/5/2021 at 8:17 PM, jasonwbantle said:

Nah Jericho is already legendary as he was the first ever undisputed world champ. And first ever aew champ. And first ever to be lead singer of a legit rock band and wrestle. Watch his episode of the broken skull sessions. Owen would eventually have gotten the belt no doubt. Wwe pissed on Christian - I hope he kills it in aew. Hardy’s are wasted potential Bc of the drugs

benoits episode- I still know there’s more to that murder than they are letting us know.

On 5/5/2021 at 8:18 PM, jasonwbantle said:

I got you final 2 next game no matter what. Just remind me Of this convo

On 5/5/2021 at 10:18 PM, ET80 said:

I sincerely appreciate it, but I think I found my niche in helping @Malfatron host/create interest. You'd be surprised how many people DIDN'T submit diary entries, and going over them after the game is half the fun.

Let's take this a step further - go over each player in the game, tell me which wrestler they are. 

This should be AWESOME. 😁

On 5/5/2021 at 11:06 PM, jasonwbantle said:

Why is it alpha attempt 3?

swoosh is any jobber Bc he can’t win anything.

Teds French and everyone likes him for some reason so Andre the Giant

Orca had my back even though I backstabbed him and got rid of his brother - so he’s Sting for still being the good guy anyways despite the obvious betrayal 

Shady was cordial even when upset so he’s john Cena or baby face hogan or baby face Roman. Too much of a good guy

gopher is drugged up alberto del rio (or el patron) Bc he was always late borderline not showing up 

Outpost is Owen Hart Bc he was my arch rival by joined me in the end

ET is Brian pillman. He left us way too soon and we’ll never know how good he’s have been

Dwight is Eugene Bc im Pretty sure his brain doesn’t work right

Malf is Vince McMahon for running this ****

Who am I missing?

On 5/5/2021 at 11:09 PM, jasonwbantle said:

D and Josh are a tag team that should have been great but could never stay together 

sabu and rvd 

On 5/6/2021 at 10:32 AM, ET80 said:

I have a few interviews going on right now. 

This is going to make for great post game conversation. 

Thanks again! We'll connect when we're voting as jury.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Oh so I wasn't even interviewed.

I guess I wasn't in this season.

This sort of happened in like 15 minutes, in a red wine haze. But, I think we have something here...

• Like 1

interview 4 is with everyones favorite number 2!

Its Naz!

On 5/7/2021 at 11:51 AM, ET80 said:

Ok, OK! Two good interviews, one interview where I might literally piss on my phone... So, time to expand our operation! Ok now...

Hello BIG BROTHER FANS! It's your morally ambiguous Jury Member, THE ET80! I'mma get a so fresh, so clean interview here with the THREE TIME (THREE TIME, THREE TIME) BB finalist himself... Naaaaaaaaaazgul!

- So, bud. What's up? What's the dealio in your post BB universe? You been keeping up?

On 5/7/2021 at 12:48 PM, Nazgul said:

Not much has been up with me.

I wasn't really even that excited to begin BB this time around because I know the stigma that lingers around me. I get labeled as a certain player despite playing three vastly different games that got me to the end in the past. My hesitation to signup was quickly justified as my namesake alone got my booted right as I entered. Which really is too bad. I come into every game without an alliance and without a plan. I could have easily been someone's shield early on. Or a strong ally with a single PM. But everyone was hesitant to align with me. 

So no, I really haven't kept up. I did notice that Outpost was still inside of the house - which is an impressive feat. His first game was BB6 where he finished in 3rd place. And he has had a lot of success in every game since. Which does sort of astound me because I feel like his game is pretty one-dimensional as well. I guess he's survived because his threat-level is more behind-the-scenes than on the surface. But either way, he should have been a target in the past.

I want to say he deserves to win, but my bias doesn't want him to after he's been very salty and publicly ignorant to the way I played my games in the past. Even going as far as PMing jury members asking them NOT to vote for me. But if he's played the best game, then he should win. Simply put though; I'm not sure who's played the best game this time around. And I don't mean who's carried an alliance the furthest. I want to know who's impacted the game. Who the questions (at the final two) will be directed at. Because that's usually a good indication of which player truly has their stamp on the game the most. 

On 5/7/2021 at 1:42 PM, ET80 said:

I can actually understand this. I think you have it worse than I do, tbh.

Between you and I, I actually did plan on working with you - but the twins put me on the defensive early and often this game. A lot of things I planned went out the window, one of which was trying to help you out.

Yeah, his game is very single minded - perhaps that's the effectiveness of it? No shock, no surprise. Just good ol' "this is who I am, I'll be what you need when you need it - until it doesn't benefit me". 

It's why I think I found my next gig in these games, full time interviewer.

Full disclosure - you're a better person than I am. If anyone knows how hard I hold a grudge, it's you. 

You absolutely deserve better in this game - and I want that on the record via diary. It's hard for people disassociating past events in current situations, but you do so pretty well.

- So, do you have plans on playing again? Or was this the last run for Naz?

- Also... Did you know there's a poster named @Naz? Is that you?

On 5/7/2021 at 4:02 PM, Nazgul said:

I was not aware of the poster named Naz lol. Someone is probably envious of me and trying to mimic me is all. If anything it's a compliment.

I try and not hold grudges as much as I can. With that said, I certainly cannot forget something someone has done. So if someone has a tendency (for example the Twins -always- teaming) that has to play into a decision. They need to be broken up. And earlier if possible. If that way for every player though. Just like how Outpost tends to swing deals with mostly everyone, but he's very good at covering his tracks and promising nothing. That way he can't be caught in a lie. That's dangerous as well, and probably better off on the Jury than remaining in the game.

I play this game very selfishly. Only one person wins in this game so there is no reason to keep anyone too close. This is what happened when I "turned" on you in BB8. Straight from you, you told me I was nothing more than a 3rd alliance for you. Which bravo for your honesty, but I can't deal with that. That's why I had to see if I could start anything with JFin. And ultimately that decision got me to the end where I feel like I would have ended up in 4th or 5th if I stayed pat. I can't knock anyone's game if its effective. And to that point, that's where someone like Jason succeeds. He is good at competitions (of he tries harder than most. Either way he gets wins when he needs to), which allows his ego to come out a bit. Which is perfectly fine. I do the same thing when I hold the power. It's a balance though. I've never played to impress the jury (and apparently they haven't been), because I feel like playing to the jury is useless if you don't even make it to the end where their input actually matters.

When I first started playing FFBB back at the 3rd installment - I began with a hard alliance with my brother (Dwight) and good friend JBurge. I think, as far as alliances go, we have done very well. JBurge won BB3, I got 2nd in BB4, and Dwight won BB5 (I of course also lost BB6 + BB8). I also took home a best villain in BB3, and an America's Favorite in BB5. I'm proud of our accomplishments as a group, but the trophy hasn't found its place on my mantle yet. So until it does, Nazgul will keep throwing his hat into the BB ring.

On 5/8/2021 at 6:57 AM, ET80 said:

Well... I mean. You, um... You know what we have to do. 

We have to kill him. 

(Please note - the Moderation team here at FootballsFuture.com does not endorse killing anything. We love everything).

Or her.

(Please note - the Moderation team values diversity and inclusion here at FootballsFuture.com, we'd kill the hell out of a woman, because we'd kill the hell out of a man. But, y'know... Not really).

And I think this is my biggest weakness - I'm a bit too transparent in all of it. I told you that thinking to myself "oh, he's totes going to respect the truth," and well, you did what you had to do. I can't (better stated, shouldn't) hate on that. You acted in your best interest given the information you had in front of you. It's a good play, all things considered.

Of all the diary interviews I've done so far, this is my Barbara Walters one. Great stuff here, thanks for the opportunity to interview you! Looking forward to cheering you on during BB X.

On 5/8/2021 at 11:28 AM, Nazgul said:

Lol, thanks ET. I have I provided some insight on how exactly I view games like this.

If you think of anything else to ask (you too Malf) feel free to do so. I'm an open book.

• Like 2