FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

Our last interview of the night is Survivor 3 winner Ted!

On 5/7/2021 at 12:57 PM, ET80 said:

Ok! Production, we're rocking and rolling on this one! Woot! Ok, ok next up we got... Oh, **** me. **** ME, what the hell!? Are you serious? You want ME to interview HIM!? Sonofabitch... SONOFABITCH!

Ok. I'll be professional. In 3... 2...

-----

Hello Big Brother fans! It's your most favorite jury member in the state of Texas, ET80! And, our next guest is coming from the land of whine and cheese, TedLavie!

- Hi Ted! Long time no talk! Hey, I got something for you... Just...um... Gimmie a sec... Um, uh... It's... Somewhere back... Here. Just... A ...ooh, that stings... Ouch, ouch... Ah! There it is!

bloody-knife-on-the-floor-picture-id1019

...you left that in my back. How'd you manage to live in the house while this was driven into my spine?

On 5/7/2021 at 7:11 PM, TedLavie said:

haha thanks for the big laugh.

Well life was a bit more challenging that I planned but overall got where I wanted with a 75% chance of going to the F3. Unfortunately, I fell on the wrong side of the odds but can't win everytime right?

On 5/8/2021 at 6:49 AM, ET80 said:

*blank stare*

Who's laughing? 😅

That seems to be the central theme of this game - you're presented choices early and often, and one incorrect choice puts you on the defensive early.

Only thing is, the "right/wrong" is strictly predicated on happenstance - a bad Discord roll can set you on a bad path for weeks, it seems.

- OK, thought experiment here: All of the players from start of jury until now (so, starting with my elimination) are HoF WRs. Tell me who is who (ie. I'm Michael Irvin because I talk a lot, you're Calvin Johnson because you're Megatron, Outpost is Isaac Bruce because he's small framed, etc). Tell me why, too.

On 5/8/2021 at 7:54 AM, TedLavie said:

It sure seem like the early part of the game was crucial, at least for me. Our f3 was decided maybe on day 5 and we never wavered.

So

ET80 - Calvin Johnson - loomed large, but his career was cut short by injuries - in this case a stab wound

Dwight - Hines Ward - a gritty player who's enjoyed success previously and whose constant placement in challenges earned him a seat in the jury

Gopher - Chris Carter - Minnesota representative

Orca - Julio Jones - he's always there, looming massive everytime, but he's never won the big one yet

Jason - Terrell Owens - "Outpost is my quaterback"

Me - Jerry Rice - the GOAT

Shady - Larry Fitzgerald - everyone loves him, but he's never won the big one yet

Outpost - Randy Moss - an inconsistent game but his final run is comparable to Moss crazy 2007 year

Swoosh - Reggie Wayne - everyone likes him but he's not viewed as a top player because of his partners, which I find unfair.

On 5/10/2021 at 11:53 AM, ET80 said:

Juicy stuff. I had Jason do wrestlers, this is good stuff here.

So, what does your future hold in BB games such as this? I remember (maybe mis-remember, that happens at my age) there was talk of you hosting a BB one day. Any truth or desire to do that?

On 5/10/2021 at 12:10 PM, TedLavie said:

This was Survivor. I keep thinking it would be cool to host one and I have some ideas to adapt the French version, which I'm a big fan of, but realistically as long as I hold the same job its not going to happen 

This was my first BB. Not gonna be my last as I have some unfinished business after being extremely close to a win. I will keep playing and try to change my stuff every time. I tried the no PM in Saw game, I tried to be a villain here (until I couldn't betray swoosh and Shady). I try to keep it fresh, have new gameplay and new alliances (I have a couple of ideas here) and I have fun every time. Why stop? 

How about you? Are the retirement talks true? 

On 5/10/2021 at 12:20 PM, ET80 said:

Got it, that makes total sense. Work, psh...

I'll say that it's going to be entertaining if you were to play a classic villain, sort of how like @FinneasGage and I tried... Before he fell into a vast pit of disappear.

I'm not retiring... moreso moving to another division. I think it's easy for players to get so caught up in the game, they forget to do diary sessions. If I could help out by doing interviews and getting people talking, it could be a nice add on to the game, and saves me from the stress. Not clicking F4 repeatedly during an eviction cycle would be welcome...

(This all depends on Malfatron agreeing to hire me for the gig...)

Should be fun no matter what. 😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

For you complaining about no interview- you didn’t do **** in the house. Boring as **** and only played the comps and didn’t bother to log in for days at a time while I was trying to create ratings. Y’all don’t deserve it

*****, I didn't do **** in the house either. I was in there for like one afternoon.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Now i know everyone is eager to find out who will win BB9

but you will have to wait a little longer while i replay diary sessions of players so you can skim for mentions of your name!

I think we all know which way y’all are voting....

In my defense, of course I'm going to campaign for you to lose when you promise me final two and then take Finn.

Also, PMing players to discuss who should win is no different than the Discord chat.

I vehemently believed you should not have won that game.

If it's any consolation, I'm about to join that first loser's party. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

This was why you all suck. Lazy, do nothings ...

Big Brother I: Winner: I_GET_SAX
Big Brother II: Winner: Adrenaline_Flux
Big Brother 3: Winner: JBURGE25
Big Brother 4: Winner: utley4568
Big Brother 5:  Winner: Dwight_Schrute
Big Brother VI: Winner: tk3

Big Brother 7:  Winner: Whicker

Big Brother 8: Winner: FinneasGage

Talk to me when your gameplay gets you on the above list.

Just now, Dwight_Schrute said:

Big Brother I: Winner: I_GET_SAX
Big Brother II: Winner: Adrenaline_Flux
Big Brother 3: Winner: JBURGE25
Big Brother 4: Winner: utley4568
Big Brother 5:  Winner: Dwight_Schrute
Big Brother VI: Winner: tk3

Big Brother 7:  Winner: Whicker

Big Brother 8: Winner: FinneasGage

Talk to me when your gameplay gets you on the above list.

Imagine thinking this takes skill like the real big brother and isn’t a popularity contest where you all know eachother ahead of time 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 8:38 AM, Malfatron said:

HOH 4 Winner: Finn

Nominations:  pickle and bcb

veto winner: daboyle

veto ceremony:  daboyle saves pickle. finn noms josh

final noms: bcb and josh

evicted: bcb 10-1

lets first take a look at daboyles only DR session when he won veto and saved pickle

from daboyle:

On 3/6/2021 at 5:30 PM, Malfatron said:

also ****

I was trying to lose lol

• Like 2

The dynamic duo that could have been!

came into the game with a bang, but this combo slowly petered out

also, i hope yall didnt eat ETs cooking!

@ET80 and @FinneasGage

On 2/2/2021 at 11:20 PM, ET80 said:

What's the point of Mod powers of you don't abuse them?

You Right GIF by memecandy

IT'S HAPPENING! For the first time in BB History, the world will get to see a JOINT DIARY with the two most famous participants of BB8 - Finn and ET!

Hide your edibles and lock up your beers because it's about to get rowdy!

On 2/3/2021 at 3:04 PM, ET80 said:

You sad, pathetic sloppy people are going to get a treat today. You may ask "what did I do to get such blessings?" and I say to you that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DID, MOUNT KTA IS THE PINNACLE OF ALL THAT YOU LOVE NOW GET ME SOME GODDAM PIE!

So, here's the first of many new things the greatest BB duo ever is going to present this landmark season - in-game power rankings! The experts on BB tell you what to think, which is best for your health and well being!

17. Swoosh - Trash

16. Matts4313 - Trash bin

15. Daboyle - Trash, four years removed

14. Dwight_Schrute - Lurker trash

13. Pickle Rick - Dimension C-137 trash

12. Nazgul - 2nd place trash

11. The other Pickle Rick - Orca trash

10. Bantle - Ball o' anger trash

9. Outpost 31 - The Thing is trash, trash

8. JBURGH - Canadidian trash

7. Shady Slim - Down under trash

6. TLO - Too much money, trash

5. Mission - Too many STDs, trash

4. JoshDamus - "At least he ain't Whicker" trash

3. bcb - "I forget he exists" trash

2. ET - Future BACK TO BACK America's Favorite Player winner

1. Finn - Future BACK TO BACK Big Brother winner

That is all!

#WhenYouScaleTheMountain

#ThenYouBecomeTheMountain

#MountKTA

#Hashtag

On 2/8/2021 at 7:50 PM, ET80 said:

So that siamese turd beetle Orca made the decision to put me up. Or, perhaps Pickle Rick put him up to it during their daily spooning sesh, whispering strategy in Orca's ear in between licking his ear drum - everyone knows that Pickle Rick is the "big spoon" and you KNOW those two sleep in the same bed every night. Orca and PRs love story makes Twilight seem like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

I found an artist rendition of the twins...

bf85f461c80ef95b4fd26f70bf185554.jpg

On 2/13/2021 at 9:31 AM, ET80 said:

Pssst, Finn. Don't eat the tacos.

I totally threw in some laxatives, those tacos will basically clear out an impacted sewer line. 

On 2/13/2021 at 9:47 AM, FinneasGage said:

imma eat em and ****in **** all in the moufs of these dorks bro. dudes just wake up and post gifs and proceed to make embarrassing passive aggressive posts all day. 

i wouldn't be surprised if the group votes me out 85% of them straight up don't know what the **** is up. it's a game full of guys that seem like they're juiced up with benzos or just don't have a ****in modicum of novelty in their minds. 

i came into this with ET looking to make big splashes nonstop, but it's so un-fun to try and interact with most of these guys, they just bring nothing to the table. 

if i die i look forward to seeing my brother ET lay down the best BB run of all time. if i live we're gonna ramp **** up. maybe honestly, **** it's so hard to have motivation to post when dudes just suck so much at posting 

On 2/13/2021 at 10:04 AM, ET80 said:

I like where your head's at.

On 2/17/2021 at 4:06 AM, ET80 said:

I absolutely farted in every single dish. Somebody gonna get pink eye after eating this stuff...

On 2/21/2021 at 6:45 AM, ET80 said:

I'm looking at these decisions and really questioning what sort of idiots are running this group of misfits. Why the hell would Shady put up bcb? Why the hell would Outpost pull off Dwight? Why the hell did Shady put those wonder twins up to begin with?

Whoever the big bad wolf is in the house is doing pretty bad job of making things work out. First you had the blunder twins win a challenge, that sort of set the rest up for failure...

*Shrug* Well, America - you at least have KTA providing the humor.

On 2/22/2021 at 8:06 AM, ET80 said:

That chocolate? Ex Lax. That peanut butter? Spiked with Milk of Magnesia. That Caramel? Nothing, it's actually caramel. This time. Who knows what it'll be next time...

At this point, you gotta have some rotgut folks in the house... It's like opening a spigot, flowing and flowing through the system in no pleasant way.

On 2/25/2021 at 8:07 PM, ET80 said:

Pickle Rick and The Orca are the Jamie and Cersi Lannister of this game... You know they've had "sword fights" together.

Is Pickle a power bottom? Is Orca an Otter? I think so.

On 3/4/2021 at 5:35 PM, ET80 said:

- Chili is fine. Award winning, even.

- Fritos are Ghost Pepper Fritos. So, be careful.

- Sour cream MAY have some of my DNA in it, if you catch my drift.

- Cheese has been left out for about six months and has a pretty big mold spot on it. It might kill you ...but probably not.

- Baked Potato is your safe option, but no butter. Might as well die.

Don't eat, Julie/Finn.

On 3/4/2021 at 5:36 PM, ET80 said:

All in the glory and honor of THAT DUDE FINN! Taking the twins down! KTA got a coalition of the willing!

On 3/4/2021 at 10:25 PM, ET80 said:

While the rest of these suckers and fools are planning stuff behind closed doors, Finn and I are hiding in plain sight.

You know the last two people to hide in the open like that?

200.gif

That's right! We're Jessie and Walt!

On 3/10/2021 at 7:47 PM, ET80 said:

Avoid the dipping sauces at all costs

I cannot say whether or not some ...um ...baby batter made it into the ranch. 

On 3/13/2021 at 10:05 AM, ET80 said:

*sigh*

OK. End of the road. Twins won this battle...  but they'll lose this war.

On 3/13/2021 at 11:22 AM, FinneasGage said:

my bad man we could've done something great. i just couldn't bring myself to put forth any effort. you deserve a better partner man. will be rooting for you. 

On 3/13/2021 at 2:27 PM, ET80 said:

No worries. I'll do you proud. 

• Like 2