FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

You are really attached to the idea of firm alliances. I am right in the middle. I align with people based on common goals. The only reason you (Jason) made yourself a target was because of how vocal you were about wanting myself and Outpost out of the house. Neither one of us would have nominated you the past couple of weeks if you weren't so hell bent on creating a specific narrative. Even if you manage to stay again, you continue to paint an enormous target on your back. Like you're saying once again that you're aligned with the entire house. Eventually that makes you expendable once they all realize you have a billion side deals and are using them as body shields. 

1 minute ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

You are really attached to the idea of firm alliances. I am right in the middle. I align with people based on common goals. The only reason you (Jason) made yourself a target was because of how vocal you were about wanting myself and Outpost out of the house. Neither one of us would have nominated you the past couple of weeks if you weren't so hell bent on creating a specific narrative. Even if you manage to stay again, you continue to paint an enormous target on your back. Like you're saying once again that you're aligned with the entire house. Eventually that makes you expendable once they all realize you have a billion side deals and are using them as body shields. 

Except I have no side deals or specific alliances- we are just anti-outpost and anti-Dwight.

I realize that once you two are gone I may be expendable. You are right in that regard but y’all have been friends and know eachother far longer than me. So it’s a difficult position. So for the sake of this game, I’m making my position very clear and letting the rest of the people make their choice.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Except I have no side deals or specific alliances- we are just anti-outpost and anti-Dwight.

I realize that once you two are gone I may be expendable. You are right in that regard but y’all have been friends and know eachother far longer than me. So it’s a difficult position. So for the sake of this game, I’m making my position very clear and letting the rest of the people make their choice.

That's a weird take considering Outpost has gunned for me in every single game we've played together because of how long it takes me to submit moves lol.

I’m the first to submit Moves and he (and you) came after me. So, that is a strategy he isn’t following like he claims. Ted also isn’t finishing last or being inactive either (despite be a French **** lol) so wrong again.

Look, we don’t care what you did in past games. You two have pitted yourself into a corner. The house is aligned against ya and if either of you make it to the finals at this point you’ll have to win every week and deserve to win. So there’s that. I plan on winning this veto but if I don’t I guess we’ll see where I stand on the hierarchy totem pole.