Super Bowl Thread: Yeah it sucks we're not in it...but they're gonna play anyway.

Leader

20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Imagine being Tom Brady and getting credit for 6 Super Bowl wins when your defense has allowed an average of like 19 points per Super Bowl.

Sickening.

Going to try to quit football.

Look man no other QB could win when his defense allows zero TD's in 2 straight SB's. Tom Brady is the only one who can do this and that's why he's the GOAT

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Tampa's defense is better than ours. We certainly could have beaten KC tonight, but lets not go full homer and act like it would be some kind of cakewalk. 

Never said it was.  Don't be backtracking now ... you said it wouldn't be close.  I just said we'd have beaten them by 14 so don't put the homer crap on me.  Didn't say it was a cakewalk either ... that's you assuming.  Sorry ...... LOL.

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Look man no other QB could win when his defense allows zero TD's in 2 straight SB's. Tom Brady is the only one who can do this and that's why he's the GOAT

How can you forget about his dominating 53 yard dump off drive and 37 yard kickoff out of bound drive to allow the GOAT kicker the honor to deliver Brady his first two Super Bowls?

Also, I find it wild that we all acknowledge that Manning basically got carried to his second Super Bowl win by the Broncos defense, but somehow dominant defenses for Brady is just further proves he is the GOAT.

19 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Tampa's defense is better than ours. We certainly could have beaten KC tonight, but lets not go full homer and act like it would be some kind of cakewalk. 

Never said it was.  Don't be backtracking now ... you said it wouldn't be close.  I just said we'd have beaten them by 14 so don't put the homer crap on me.  Didn't say it was a cakewalk either ... that's you assuming.  Sorry ...... LOL.

Tom Brady should win SB MVP for holding the Chiefs offense to zero TD's. Truly the best defensive player we've ever seen when it comes to the playoffs

Incredible INT by him just now to cap things off. Peyton, Brees, Rodgers....these guys simply couldn't win a playoff game if their teams held opponents to 9 points. Just can't imagine any other QB except Brady pulling it out

• Like 1

Just now, St Vince said:

I know a lot of our fans think we should've been there but the Buc's just proved they're better than the Packers. Talent don't lie.

Healthier. Luckier. Played their game. Individual games do lie when so much goes into winning one of these.

Bucs played well, but to get the players back they did and for the absurd LT injuries to happen to their final two opponents? You need to run well to win Super Bowls.

• Like 2