Week 6 GDT

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

For real though, if you really want to use a game where you allowed 400+ yards to the Jets as a game to prop up your defense, there's probably some problems there.

Or was unable to generate reliable pressure without blitzing, or gave up multiple big plays. Really, that wasn't a very impressive performance.

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

No, I am not saying that. Go an bait someone else. 

then why try and make it seem otherwise. Someone posts teh jets d is bad, you reply with sarcasm and the point total from the last two weeks. kinda seems like youre saying the pats d isnt bad there. 

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

There was team specific vitriol  being pointed towards the Patriots.  Just because that's not your belief, doesn't mean it wasn't others.  

I'd direct you to your statement wherein you said, "the only reason..."  Walk it back all you like, it doesn't change what was said and that it was an arrogant statement.

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

then why try and make it seem otherwise. Someone posts teh jets d is bad, you reply with sarcasm and the point total from the last two weeks. kinda seems like youre saying the pats d isnt bad there. 

You're putting words in my mouth. You are trolling. Reported.

Archived