Wrong

WR1

WR3

RB1

SB MVP QB

nickel corner

DE 2A in Chris Long

Zach Ertz scored the only non-free agent playoff TD for that team

WR3 is a role. Alshon was a cornerstone and much more a significant long term move than Ags or Bourne. Blount and Ajayi split time and were important I'll give you that. But RB is the kind of position you can piece meal. Foles was unforeseen. Robinson was a role player and gone the next year. Ditto Long but he was here one more year. Only one was a cornerstone. I'm at work so I'm kinda throwing this together.

9 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

WR3 is a role. Alshon was a cornerstone and much more a significant long term move than Ags or Bourne. Blount and Ajayi split time and were important I'll give you that. But RB is the kind of position you can piece meal. Foles was unforeseen. Robinson was a role player and gone the next year. Ditto Long but he was here one more year. Only one was a cornerstone. I'm at work so I'm kinda throwing this together.

Clueless. Worst Eagles fan cold take in years 

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Too many new paid faces just never works out.

Playing devils advocate here: It seemed to work out pretty well for the Buccaneers last year, granted their new faces came across a couple of off-seasons.  

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Playing devils advocate here: It seemed to work out pretty well for the Buccaneers last year, granted their new faces came across a couple of off-seasons.  

Tom Brady is at least 95% responsible for that super bowl. I won't believe anything else ever.

• Like 1