Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Going to be interesting to see how Clowney performs. He's been a sim monster, but the past few seasons he's been more about the king of almost-there. 0 sacks this past season and pretty much invisible... should still be able to put up sim numbers though.

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Going to be interesting to see how Clowney performs. He's been a sim monster, but the past few seasons he's been more about the king of almost-there. 0 sacks this past season and pretty much invisible... should still be able to put up sim numbers though.

I was thinking the same thing. I even considered him in the first, but opted for Graham just because I thought Clowney would get a pretty big nerf this year. That sim production is real nice though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I was thinking the same thing. I even considered him in the first, but opted for Graham just because I thought Clowney would get a pretty big nerf this year. That sim production is real nice though.

Graham should be beast. He’s been really good in the sim and Last season might have been the best of his career. Shocked he wasn’t kept. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

50 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Yeah I don't totally get how the simulator works so I basically just am going off of last season's stats to make my rankings. There were a couple of guys I considered at that spot at the EDGE position though.

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah I don't totally get how the simulator works so I basically just am going off of last season's stats to make my rankings. There were a couple of guys I considered at that spot at the EDGE position though.

I still don’t know how it works either with Nelson giving up 12 sacks 

22 minutes ago, rackcs said:

None of us really do 

• Like 1