Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

No problem stashing him for 1 tag, cheap investment and I’m going to stink lol

I'm just ball busting

It's the right range for the stash and hold on a speculative QB. I'd probably have waited to next offseason since I have to imagine he's going to be like, the 4th-6th most valued speculative QB next draft

But it's a low risk investment

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm just ball busting

It's the right range for the stash and hold on a speculative QB. I'd probably have waited to next offseason since I have to imagine he's going to be like, the 4th-6th most valued speculative QB next draft

But it's a low risk investment

Yeah, he would’ve gone much higher next draft id imagine. Low risk, worst case I spent a 9th and a tag on a guy who’s bad. I’ve done far dumber. 

5 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yeah, he would’ve gone much higher next draft id imagine. Low risk, worst case I spent a 9th and a tag on a guy who’s bad. I’ve done far dumber. 

I still remember this draft where I was going to take Mahomes in round 10, but made a last minute change to take Doug Pederson. Oof. 

I then drafted Josh Allen in round 12 and let him get away. But I can't even get mad at myself for that one. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, swoosh said:

I still remember this draft where I was going to take Mahomes in round 10, but made a last minute change to take Doug Pederson. Oof. 

I then drafted Josh Allen in round 12 and let him get away. But I can't even get mad at myself for that one. 

A season or two later I drafted Lamar, Josh Allen, and Daniel Jones in the 11-13 round ranges

Ended up holding onto Lamar because MVP. But let the others go. I still don't know how Josh will do in S21. I assume well, but not great? The sim can be tough on a young guy who either isn't drafted super early and/or doesn't come out of the gates hot