No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Matts seems to be both in active participation and dropping a vote and bouncing out on any further conversation.

based on the VC above, the no votes were Daniel and Josh.   daniel has since voted for Tk3.

anyone have thoughts on Josh and his only posts being about giving out hugs??  I don't recall anything that was game related

You broke myheart not giving out hugs like josh.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You broke myheart not giving out hugs like josh.

A.   Do you even have a heart?

B.  you are far from the type that I would be inclined to hug......not that there is anything wrong with that.   But it is just not something I do.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This guy dying in his 50s should put the fear of god in all of us. Look at that dude. He was the chris hiemsworth of the 80s.

No question about it. Swayze was an underrated actor too, and from everything I've heard, a great human being.

Just now, squire12 said:

A.   Do you even have a heart?

B.  you are far from the type that I would be inclined to hug......not that there is anything wrong with that.   But it is just not something I do.  

A. I think so, but it seems the older I get, the grumpier. 

B. Why is that? My boobs to small?

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Damn, I forgot he was that young. In respect to him:

Time really does seem relative in a lot of ways. He had such a weird career arc of about 7 years. He was basically a main staple on SNL from 1990-1995, with some awesome cameo's in Wayne's World, Airheads, and Billy Madison...and then the classic Tommy Boy in 1995, the less popular Black Sheep in 1996, with Almost Heroes and Beverly Hills Ninja in 1997, and a cameo in Dirty Work.

What's really sad/weird to think about, is that Farley was supposed to be the lead voice in Shrek and recorded almost 90% of the dialogue. The directors thought it would be inappropriate, so his former friend and SNL colleague Mike Myers got the job/did the voice.  

11 hours ago, Dome said:

8 votes needed for majority:

6 gopher - nacho, counselor, swag, mwil, squire, md4l

2 md4l - orca, bcb

2 mwil -  gopher, pickle

1 daniel - TK3

@Matts4313 still needs to vote

11 hours ago, Tk3 said:

That doesn’t mean you are allowed to do nothing an abstain

If you don’t like the current vote try to create another one.. don’t just no vote and hide like a little scum 

Let’s push an mwil and see what happens

11 hours ago, The Orca said:

Mwil

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

oops; squire. 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Ok, TK3.

8 votes needed for majority:

6 gopher - nacho, counselor, swag, mwil, squire, md4l

4 mwil -  gopher, pickle, tk3, orca

1 md4l -  bcb

1 squire - matts

1 tk3 - daniel

Everyone has met the voting requirement.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

anyone have thoughts on Josh and his only posts being about giving out hugs??  I don't recall anything that was game related

I was kinda waiting for him to post more.  Could be a VI restriction, but we rarely see that role used around here.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What is the case on Mwil?

I assume it's all the buddying up he's doing, which is slightly sus.  If it's the reaction to votes on him/Tk's thing, meh.

No one wants to die, and I panic almost every time I have votes on me, even as town.

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I assume it's all the buddying up he's doing, which is slightly sus.  If it's the reaction to votes on him/Tk's thing, meh.

No one wants to die, and I panic almost every time I have votes on me, even as town.

Buddying up...interesting 

Please explain.