NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Suns really don't have any answers for LeBron or AD. Their best bet is just throwing doubles at AD and hoping he doesn't see the open man and turns it over like crazy. 

Drummond is f'n trash though, maybe the Suns can convince the Lakers to play him 30 minutes a game lol. 

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

lol how did he miss that lay-up man? he's so trash around the rim for a big

That's been him his entire career though. All time bad finisher. His rebound stats always look good since he just keeps getting the ball back on his misses but he really kills the teams spacing and offense. His defense was pretty solid but again Gasol is even better in that area so what is the point of playing Drummond more minutes? Gasol's defense is still top notch and his passing helps the offense far more than Drummond can. 

AD is going to play the five a lot in the playoffs like last season but Gasol should be the primary big alongside him. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's been him his entire career though. All time bad finisher. His rebound stats always look good since he just keeps getting the ball back on his misses but he really kills the teams spacing and offense. His defense was pretty solid but again Gasol is even better in that area so what is the point of playing Drummond more minutes? Gasol's defense is still top notch and his passing helps the offense far more than Drummond can. 

AD is going to play the five a lot in the playoffs like last season but Gasol should be the primary big alongside him. 

I know it has but its never frustrated me before cause usually its happening against my team lol.

And, yeah I was just talking the other day like I'm not sure why people think Drummond is gonna play big minutes when it matters most. He'll still probably get a big more than my liking. I'd like to limit him under 15 mins max. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

facts

Dame was too good actually and Caruso committed a stupid foul when you guys could have let it play out on the last possession.

Complaining about the refs is dumb since the Suns fans are probably doing the same right now.