NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Seriously. Mom worked for the team as well. A perfect fit.

My friend went to Nova and is a Sixers fan. Met Bridges a few times and travelled to see them win the chip in San Antonio, then was excited when he was still there and boom... they trade back and take Zhaire. The disappointment was huge. I don't even know what that dude (Zhaire) is doing now lol.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

AD playing his best ball at the exact right time of the season. If Bron comes back this week looking healthier, then all bets are off....Of course that means the Warriors likely will have to beat the Grizzlies or Spurs or Pelicans to get in the playoffs. 

IF Steph beats the Lakers though and the Warriors get the 7th seed? Let's go!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hopefully the TWolves win one more game and finish outside the top 3. OKC with an ELITE tank job in the 2nd half the season made this possible! Magic/Cavs are helping out in big ways as well. Need that pick! 

Warriors with 2 lottery picks?

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You don't wanna face the Jazz?

Dude I just want to get in lol. I don't care who the hell we play.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Warriors with 2 lottery picks?

Nah, OKC gets our first round pick since we won't pick in the top 10.

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

AD is made of glass. 

Really is. Lakers fans are going to stressed out of their minds all playoffs long with AD grabbing his calf every time he comes down a little wrong. 

Lakers match up well vs Denver and Phoenix. I just want to see them play the Clippers this playoffs. 

• Like 1