NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Great comeback for the Nets. That’s what I want to see is finishing down the stretch. We know they can score but to allow only 15pts in the 4th Q shows the Nets can play some defense when it has too. They don’t need to be the Bad Boy Pistons on defense just make stops when needed. Can’t wait to get Harden back. BG scoring 20 was huge because Harris didn’t score much. Green is always steady. But yeah great win for the Nets and on the flip side a deflating loss for the Nuggets. Up by as much as 21pts and the MVP favorite Jokic couldn’t finish at home. They truly miss Murray and that’s going to be what hurts them come playoff time. 

6 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Great comeback for the Nets. That’s what I want to see is finishing down the stretch. We know they can score but to allow only 15pts in the 4th Q shows the Nets can play some defense when it has too. They don’t need to be the Bad Boy Pistons on defense just make stops when needed. Can’t wait to get Harden back. BG scoring 20 was huge because Harris didn’t score much. Green is always steady. But yeah great win for the Nets and on the flip side a deflating loss for the Nuggets. Up by as much as 21pts and the MVP favorite Jokic couldn’t finish at home. They truly miss Murray and that’s going to be what hurts them come playoff time. 

This team will never play 48 mins of good defense. It’s capable of stretches of good defense or a half but entire games? Nah. That first half was the worst I’ve seen us play all season and it was against a Denver team missing some key players besides Murray. But we’ll take it. 

7 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

on the flip side a deflating loss for the Nuggets. Up by as much as 21pts and the MVP favorite Jokic couldn’t finish at home. They truly miss Murray and that’s going to be what hurts them come playoff time. 

Meh, Nuggets on a back to back with their top 4 Guards out (Murray, Barton, Morris, Dozier) and still had a legit shot to beat a high class team.

Nuggets were rolling with a lineup of Marcus Howard, Bol Bol, Cancar, Shaq Harrison and McGee to start the 4th. That's the lineup we finish blowouts with.

Nuggets need to just accept the #4 seed, get healthy and try to roll in the playoffs.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ppl aren't really talking about it but curry and beal are going at it for the scoring title, like they have a chance to change the leader every gm

and beal and curry know it

Yep. It's awesome.

I wonder if either has a big bonus for winning the scoring title.