NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Zero chance they trade him right now 

Agreed. And his family is upset that they've made the wrong moves around him? They have another young all-star in Ingram and some trade pieces to retool the roster around him. 

If I was the Pelicans I'd try to finesse a deal for Malcolm Brogdon and Myles Turner. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Agreed. And his family is upset that they've made the wrong moves around him? They have another young all-star in Ingram and some trade pieces to retool the roster around him. 

If I was the Pelicans I'd try to finesse a deal for Malcolm Brogdon and Myles Turner. 

Yeah I don’t get it. Bledsoe was a must take unfortunately. Griffin is doing the right thing slow playing it. Don’t bend. If you cash in now you risk just being a perennial first/second round exit. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Yeah I don’t get it. Bledsoe was a must take unfortunately. Griffin is doing the right thing slow playing it. Don’t bend. If you cash in now you risk just being a perennial first/second round exit. 

I mean most teams in the league would kill to have a 23 year old Ingram and 20 year old Zion to build around going forward. If the lottery gods bless you guys and you somehow end up with Jalen Green, would be incredible. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I mean most teams in the league would kill to have a 23 year old Ingram and 20 year old Zion to build around going forward. If the lottery gods bless you guys and you somehow end up with Jalen Green, would be incredible. 

It’s just going to be tough. Family already in his ear, media will be in his ear. It’s only a matter of time. 

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

It’s just going to be tough. Family already in his ear, media will be in his ear. It’s only a matter of time. 

I mean in theory don't they have him under contract for like a minimum of 7 more years?

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

suns traded cash considerations for craig, what a steal

Could've also traded for CP3 instead of Conley and drafted Desmond Bane over a 4th string center. The Suns are essentially just a better version of us, tbh.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Value wise its not bad but I don't see why Indiana would do it. Doesn't really move the needle at all. 

Damn it we need to do something. DeRozan is gone in free agency, I'd give my first born son to send Bogdanovic to San Antonio for him. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Dudes knees will be powdered milk soon, has to get to a good team ASAP. 

I mean, they might be a good team if he wasn't a turnstile on defense. Dude's putting in Jabari Parker levels of effort on defense.

• Like 1