4 Rounds W/Trades (Inc. Current Players)

goldfishwars

40 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

That's about as good as it gets for the Bengals.  Two starting linemen to protect Burrow, a slot CB, and Rogers.

As Jason pointed out above, the team has said they are going after OL in free agency.  If they actually land a guy like Thuney (their preferred target, according to insiders, they could shift the second pick to either Terrance Marshall or Carlos Basham.  Even if they took Marshall, I'd still like Rogers, but that probably makes our third rounder a DE. But a WR room of Higgins-Boyd-Marshall-Rogers sounds like a great group for Burrow.

Agreed. I think the Bengals target OL in free agency as well. What we do in the 2nd and 3rd depends on if we can resign Carl Lawson/William Jackson. 

On 2/13/2021 at 7:38 AM, goldfishwars said:

Kansas City

1 31. Kadarius Toney [ WR ] Florida

2 63. Jaylon Moore [ OT ] Western Michigan

3 95. Quinn Meinerz [ IOL ] Wisconsin-Whitewater

4 127. Monty Rice [ LB ] Georgia

I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. Hit all the main positions of need. I probably would have chosen different players based on the board, but again, don't hate it.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 10:03 PM, onejayhawk said:

Kansas City

1 31. Kadarius Toney [ WR ] Florida
 2 63. Jaylon Moore [ OT ] Western Michigan
 3 95. Quinn Meinerz [ IOL ] Wisconsin-Whitewater
 4 127. Monty Rice [ LB ] Georgia

I'm loving this one. It hits several of the more pressing depth issues and the one serious need.

That said, I liked what Jaylon Moore did at the Senior Bowl, but did he rise this much? 

J

Tools-wise, yeah for such an important position. There's going to be an almighty rush for tackles in this class and KC may have to look at what is left at 63 if they choose an explosive playmaker at 31 (which they should if Toney is still available IMO). 

On 2/13/2021 at 8:38 AM, goldfishwars said:

Pittsburgh

1 24. Liam Eichenberg [ OT ] Notre Dame

2 55. Eric Stokes [ CB ] Georgia

3 88. Tyler Shelvin [ IDL ] LSU

4 119. Kenneth Gainwell [ RB ] Memphis

I saw you had Kyle Trask going a few picks after us taking Stokes, and I think that they would be likely to take Trask given the uncertainty with Ben's future.

5 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Tools-wise, yeah for such an important position. There's going to be an almighty rush for tackles in this class and KC may have to look at what is left at 63 if they choose an explosive playmaker at 31 (which they should if Toney is still available IMO). 

Best project OT. Got it.

How does he compare to Lucas Niang and Prince Tego Wanogho, who they already have? 

J

Edited by onejayhawk