GB vs MIN Post-season thread

incognito_man

9 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Wasn't sure if that was Brett Hundley or Bart Houston out there. Dude just rifles the football. Zero touch on anything. Hopefully, we can just chock that up to adrenaline/nerves.

I'm not really reading much into this game.  There isn't a single facet in this game that I'd say played well.   Maybe if I were pressing for something I'd say that HHCD seemed to finally take good angles to the ball carrier or Blake Martinez.  But this is one of those games you just throw out the window, and don't look back at it.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

No, just complaining to complain.  Neither Taysom Hill or Joe Callahan is leading the Packers anywhere.

How is that complaining?  All I said was I would rather we had Hill as our back up.  It's not a big deal either way but he was the better player.  I don't think it's a ridiculous opinion or anything.  You should chill a lil bit maybe.

Just now, Stevein2012 said:

How is that complaining?  All I said was I would rather we had Hill as our back up.

Why?  Taysom Hill was claimed off waivers, which meant that the Packers would have had to release someone else in order to keep him on the active roster.  What player were you willing to expose to waivers in order to keep Hill, a 3rd QB, on the active roster?  It would have been crazy to keep 3 QBs on your active roster when you have Aaron Rodgers and Brett Hundley.  They [Hill and Callahan] both suck, Hill is just a bit more exciting.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Why?  Taysom Hill was claimed off waivers, which meant that the Packers would have had to release someone else in order to keep him on the active roster.  What player were you willing to expose to waivers in order to keep Hill, a 3rd QB, on the active roster?  It would have been crazy to keep 3 QBs on your active roster when you have Aaron Rodgers and Brett Hundley.  They [Hill and Callahan] both suck, Hill is just a bit more exciting.

It wasn't a "Ted sucks and made a big mistake" post so just settle down dude.  I didn't care that we released them both I just would rather have Hill as our back up right now.

1 minute ago, Stevein2012 said:

It wasn't a "Ted sucks and made a big mistake" post so just settle down dude.  I didn't care that we released them both I just would rather have Hill as our back up right now.

That's not what I thought it was.  We're literally talking about 3rd string QBs here, there isn't a team in the league that thinks that their 3rd string QB is capable of winning games.

24 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Just like we're about to find out the worth of much of this team, we're also about to find out the worth of our fan base. Initial results were rough for both parties, but Im willing to give a full week before I determine how much football I consume this season.

I'm not sure any fanbase would react well if their team suffered the losses GB did today.  Within a few hours, the team went from a realistic season expectation of 12-4 with a #1 seed, to a realistic expectation of a 6-10 record and high draft choice.

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

That's not what I thought it was.  We're literally talking about 3rd string QBs here, there isn't a team in the league that thinks that their 3rd string QB is capable of winning games.

Then there wouldn't be any reason for you to consider that post "complaining"

Its brutal that we were right in the thick of things for a 1 seed.  I was thinking tie-breakers over Dallas and Seattle would factor in there, but maybe they will factor in to wild card spots still?   The Rams could possibly win the division, and Dallas has to compete with the Eagles and Redskins.  

I'd rather just look to next week, this game sucks.

Just now, KFP7 said:

Its brutal that we were right in the thick of things for a 1 seed.  I was thinking tie-breakers over Dallas and Seattle would factor in there, but maybe they will factor in to wild card spots still?   The Rams could possibly win the division, and Dallas has to compete with the Eagles and Redskins.  

I'd rather just look to next week, this game sucks.

It's gonna sound like a cop out, but we'll know better about where we are after next week.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

It's gonna sound like a cop out, but we'll know better about where we are after next week.

We have to give this team at least 3 weeks. The bye will tell us a lot about our health and the game after the bye will tell us a lot about what Hundley really can or cannot do.

Archived