What are you thinking about?

pwny

4 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

iRobot is happening right before our eyes. Think about this, when Windows was first created vs where we were at w/ Windows XP. This is the first iteration of Windows. This is going to get wild.

Eh sounded like a human talking through the robot and controlling the actions. 

11 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This is true? Where did you see that?

https://electrek.co/2024/10/11/it-sure-seems-like-the-optimus-robots-at-teslas-event-were-under-human-control/#:~:text=Even Adam Jonas%2C Morgan Stanley's,was more a demonstration of

"Even Adam Jonas, Morgan Stanley’s analyst who covers Tesla and is usually very bullish on everything that Tesla announces, said in a note this morning that: “It is our understanding that these robots were not operating entirely autonomously – but relied on tele-ops (human intervention) so it was more a demonstration of degrees of freedom and agility.”"

Musk made "humanoid friend" robots because no real human actually wants to ge his friend lmao. He's the most divorced man who has ever lived. 

5 hours ago, minutemancl said:

https://electrek.co/2024/10/11/it-sure-seems-like-the-optimus-robots-at-teslas-event-were-under-human-control/#:~:text=Even Adam Jonas%2C Morgan Stanley's,was more a demonstration of

"Even Adam Jonas, Morgan Stanley’s analyst who covers Tesla and is usually very bullish on everything that Tesla announces, said in a note this morning that: “It is our understanding that these robots were not operating entirely autonomously – but relied on tele-ops (human intervention) so it was more a demonstration of degrees of freedom and agility.”"

Musk made "humanoid friend" robots because no real human actually wants to ge his friend lmao. He's the most divorced man who has ever lived. 

Ok so nothing confirmed, just people's opinions. That's kinda what I expected and you seem to have an agenda as well so of course you bought in

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

You don't need to have an agenda to see it wasn't entirely autonomous lol

You said it wasn't bc of the voice. A voice.

I have yet to find anything credible that it wasn't which is why I asked but I'm just getting people butthurt about him lol

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You said it wasn't bc of the voice. A voice.

I have yet to find anything credible that it wasn't which is why I asked but I'm just getting people butthurt about him lol

It was insanely obvious that it was someone talking through it. That was not a fully autonomous robot, dude. If anyone is butthurt, it's you because you think it was fully autonomous lol.

Edited by beekay414

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It was insanely obvious that it was someone talking through it. That was not a fully autonomous robot, dude. If anyone is butthurt, it's you because you think it was fully autonomous lol.

I'm butthurt bc I think it's fully automated? That doesn't make sense lol. Anyway, y'all can believe whatever you want. I just think it's neat. You don't. Fantastic! Moving on.....