Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TrEy lAnTZ aNd WiLSoN aR3 mOr3 AThlEtIc tHOugH!!!!!!!!

Were people saying this? I feel like that's crazy. I would take Wilson and maybe Lance over him, but I feel like most should have known that Fields was a better pure athlete. He just doesn't run as much as Lance or run around and Baker Mayfield it like Wilson does.

16 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

lol.

Great little funny clip for the internet to send around.

Fact is though Mac Jones impressed more in this pro day showing than he did the first time when he was throwing to a freaking backup LB out there half the time.  Bill and company would love if he fell to them but with how things look Mac is gone at #3 to 49ers or at worst to Carolina at #8.  

Mac Jones personality wildly impressed, dude was joking around out there in a very pressure packed situation.  He was confident and relaxed.  Apparently talked DeVonta Smith into running some routes for him with a purple finger still, I guess Smith did not want to but shows the connection he has with Mac and how good of a teammate Mac is.  Relates great to his teammates, dudes work for him and he simply communicates very well with them.  

Najee looked awesome running routes as well for Mac and helped showcase his pass catching and why he should be the first back taken in the draft.

18 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

TuTu 155 lbs

Are people surprised by this weight?  The dude is freaking tiny, no surprise.  Bigger surprise was his 40 time which I thought would have been faster, clearly his quickness is another thing but might not have that top end gear.

18 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

Were people saying this? I feel like that's crazy. I would take Wilson and maybe Lance over him, but I feel like most should have known that Fields was a better pure athlete. He just doesn't run as much as Lance or run around and Baker Mayfield it like Wilson does.

IMO Justin Fields flipped with Wilson would totally change people's perception(s) of them as prospects. What Fields would have done at BYU would have been video game-esque. In OSU's scheme, most of it is option route, crossing route, and deep ball heavy, as opposed to other systems that are heavily RPO/screen based (Alabama and Clemson).

• Like 1