Miami Dolphins Free Agency Thread

Emerica

2 minutes ago, Swampbilly said:

Aaron Jones has been extended by Green Bay, so take him off the possible RB list.  

4 years $48 Mil 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/aaron-jones-packers-come-to-terms-on-four-year-deal-worth-48-million-per-report/

Pretty much what I thought he would sign for. Interesting packers ponied up though after drafting Dillon last year. Dillon and Love picks were strange.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swampbilly said:

That's a bit unfortunate. Liked Davon a good bit but Raekwon Davis' emergence definitely made him expendable. Going to the Patriots isn't ideal, but at least it's not the Bills.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rgossett07 said:

Miami’s silence in the market scares me a bit. Like they are conserving cap because they expect to take on a huge contract in a trade.... (Watson or Wilson). 

Hope I’m wrong. 

Hopefully they’re just trying to get value. I’d like to see Samuel, Mack, Bowser, and Anzalone signed.

2 hours ago, Rgossett07 said:

Miami’s silence in the market scares me a bit. Like they are conserving cap because they expect to take on a huge contract in a trade.... (Watson or Wilson). 

Hope I’m wrong. 

I think Miami is in the thick of the Golladay hunt. I don't see the Jets or Patriots signing him given their recent expenditures. Jacksonville might be in the running and they do have cap space and the no State income tax angle, but Golladay wouldn't be joining a complete rebuild. I read the Giants were interested as well but I do not think they have the cap space.