NBA Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Draft Starts Noon EST on 3/14

MKnight82

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He's probably a better fit with Giannis anyways due to his ability to hit the 3. Ja is phenomenal but LaVine is doing 28 PPG on high efficiency this year. His last 3 years he's done 25/5/5 on 47.3/39.3/82.7 so he's an ideal fit. 

I agree. The reason I like Ja with Joker is Joker's floor spacing ability. Dude can pick and pop with Murray diving to the rim drawing defenders. You got the opposite big man guard relationship and I think its the best fit for both. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

I’m ok with it. Not a fan of Morant. He may be fun to watch though.

Even if he were better than Murray, I don’t want a 20% 3pt shooter as LeBron’s sidekick.

No, I don't mind the pick and the reasoning behind it. I just massively disagree with the statement haha.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

No, I don't mind the pick and the reasoning behind it. I just massively disagree with the statement haha.

Maybe “way better” is an overstatement. But I would definitely take Murray over Morant. His playoff run sold me. And it’s funny because he absolutely sucks against the Mavs, when I get to watch him the most.

But in the instance where he was drafted I think he’s definitely a great fit with a player like Jokic. So good pick, but not the pick for me.

I need champ or a Nuggets guy to come here and back me up lol.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

2 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Maybe “way better” is an overstatement. But I would definitely take Murray over Morant. His playoff run sold me. And it’s funny because he absolutely sucks against the Mavs, when I get to watch him the most.

But in the instance where he was drafted I think he’s definitely a great fit with a player like Jokic. So good pick, but not the pick for me.

I need champ or a Nuggets guy to come here and back me up lol.

He's way too inconsistent to go this high imo.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He's way too inconsistent to go this high imo.

He may be inconsistent but with that I’m not sure what Morant has done to warrant going this high. Unless this is a future type draft and I missed that.

I wanted an elite shooter with King James and took the guy who I thought was the best playoff and takeover guy out of my options.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

He may be inconsistent but with that I’m not sure what Morant has done to warrant going this high. Unless this is a future type draft and I missed that.

Its not a future draft. Murray went off in the bubble but he's never really been an elite player outside of that, and those were weird circumstances.  Its whatever, everybody has their guys.  I'm just not a fan of his.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I'll add that I don't think he should have been like 20 spots down or whatever, I just thought those other Guards that went right after were better.

I get it. I actually wanted Jaylen Brown but LaVine/Murray were next. So I at least got one of my guys.