NBA Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Draft Starts Noon EST on 3/14

MKnight82

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

So we saying no one should draft Klay? 

Cause if we can draft him, and assume he is playing, then he is gonna be a good player. If he is gonna count as a 0 or close there is no point in drafting him. 

I said he's eligible to be drafted.  But this is a 1 year snapshot type draft, and Klay isn't going to play a single game this season.  If you want to draft him go ahead, but when we get to the end of this and everyone is talking trash about how great their rosters are expect to be heckled. 

13 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Going to look one more time to see if I change my mind, then I'll pick. My guy is probably a reach, but he is very good in his niche and isn't a zero offensively. 

then trade me and get ur guy in 20-30 picks where he is appropriate 

Edited by Troy Brown

I think I would have gone with Lavine had he made it, but I have two scorers with Kawhi and Young, and there is only one ball. Capela is the NBA's leading rebounder, is top 5 in blocks, and puts in nearly 15 ppg as a low post bully with a 7'5" wingspan.  Gives me another good defender with Kawhi.