2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

9 minutes ago, Darkness said:

This dude really believes that the Nets don’t suck now lmao ? 

Who's out here hating on the Nets?

NBA twitter has the right amount of respect for them. they are an average at best team in the east. they have done an admirable job since the new GM took over. who cares lol 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Can Dipo sustain this hot play? 

He went through red hot stretches in ORL where he looked ridiculously good. He can.. I think he's finally in the right mental place to do it just from listening to some interviews lately. And I think his shot's finally good enough to where he can. 

2 hours ago, champ11 said:
2 hours ago, Darkness said:

This dude really believes that the Nets don’t suck now lmao ? 

Who's out here hating on the Nets?

NBA twitter has the right amount of respect for them. they are an average at best team in the east. they have done an admirable job since the new GM took over. who cares lol 

they're a below par team that plays harder than almost every other team.. maybe all of them. hard to not like them. they're not making noise or anything in the playoffs, i dont think anyone's claiming that. but they're gonna win a lot of games & definitely flirt w/ .500

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Nobody on that aside from maybe DAR is going to change the fortune for your team.

I was way too low on Jarrett Allen pre-draft.. He might be really good. LeVert can be good. RHJ is fun and usable on a good team.. considering the rest of those guys as legitimate pieces though I dunno. All those guys play hard af. Kinda similar to that 99-00 ORL Magic heart/hustle squad tbh. But they actually got a good player in DAR who's kinda a dependable scorer already. Even though every fiber in me is annoyed be saying that. Having more expectations than them simply being a fun regular season team w/ some intriguing young pieces would be putting too much stock into though iyam. I do think they make the playoffs though. 95% sure they're bounced R1. 

You can only play super hard for so long in an 82 game season. Lets at least give them 20 games before we say anything. The Lakers last year looked like a nice surprise team for a much longer stretch than this, and then fell back exactly where everyone expected.

2 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

You can only play super hard for so long in an 82 game season. Lets at least give them 20 games before we say anything. The Lakers last year looked like a nice surprise team for a much longer stretch than this, and then fell back exactly where everyone expected.

LA didn't have bruisers & real grown men who are bout it like NJ has. they're a sustainable winning program iyam

24 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

We seemed to be okay until Russell missed games to which we went on a losing streak and never recovered. Hopefully, for the nets sake, Russell's injury doesn't slow down his MVP run.

Archived